What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cheaper coffeeshops (for hash) outside adam?

H

herbie5000

i'm soon to be in holland for a while and am looking to purchase about 100 gms of hash, different varieties. although i'll be based in amsterdam i wanted to know if there are cheaper places to buy the hash (haarlem? anywhere else?) as adam prices can be a bit steep.

if anyone can give me some info about any cheaper coffeeshops they know which still provide a decent product i'd be very grateful.

i'm looking to get about 75 g of imported hash and 25 g of bubblehash. any recommendations would be much appreciated. (i know i can only get 5g in any shop but i'll be around for a few days and will have very little else to do except go shopping :joint: )

thanks!

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The fine people over at Hemp City aka the 3 (1 is currently closed) Willie Wortel's shops, in Haarlem, can hook you up for less. They give quantity discounts. Have a look at their sites and the Hemp City forum. Peace.

B

British_Bulldog

Hi,

As Puffin has said, WW in Haarlem can hook you up.

The other ways are going in and out of the same coffeeshop (not in Amsterdam, Maastricht or Venlo - won't work there I don't think, as A'dam and border towns are stricter), which some don't mind you doing, and buying 5g each time, to save you going to 20 coffeeshops.

There is also the underground market, which you can buy whatever you want on, but of course you need to know someone for that.

What could be very interesting is to plan a tour of the Netherlands, visiting the best coffeeshops and buying their best hash.

It will cost more in travel, but you'd also get to see many places, and have a great stash.

www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com has reviews on most of the coffeeshops in the Netherlands, and I recommend it as a good starting point.

Peace

G

bubblehash is rarely cheap ,expect to pay at least €20 a gramm and at that price it wont be shockingly good ,good bubblehash goes upto €60+

G

I'd said forget about buying bubblehash, hazy is dead right and the quality of the imported hash is so good (if you find the good stuff) that it bubbles like crazy and you will forget about not having any bubblehash!

This Caramella and Nepalese was beautiful, 100% free of contaminants and bubbled like mad when 'tickled' with a lighter flame:

B

British_Bulldog

Ganja Pasha said:
I'd said forget about buying bubblehash, hazy is dead right and the quality of the imported hash is so good (if you find the good stuff) that it bubbles like crazy and you will forget about not having any bubblehash!

I wholeheartedly agree - the bubblehash in the Netherlands isn't as good as top quality import anyway.

For example, the 65 Euro a gram waterhash at the Greenhouse United was contaminated, and the Caramello and Nep pictured above put it to shame - the look on the dealer's face when he saw what we had was a picture!! :D

The best import hash I've had from a coffeeshop was the Royal Moroccan from Toermalijn in Tilburg - that was as clean as the imports we were smoking GP ;-) - i.e. no visible contamination under 100x microscope.

It costs 12 Euros a gram and is the best coffeeshop hash around IMO.

I thought the Cristal Royal from Eindhoven was good, and it is, but there were very slight impurites (a stalk or two, etc), and now we're talking about the elite of elites, that's not acceptable!!

Peace

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i wouldnt be going to buy bubble or dry sift...... i make it myself...same with most of the weed i guess..what id be going for is import hash..... my 1st love

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hey Herbie,
You keep digging around and you will find what you are looking for...

I know 14 euros is extremely steep but to get you started you can always stop in Barneys and get a gram or 2 of their caremella which is EXCELLENT!!!

You might get lucky and have someone take care of you....Just do not talk to any street dealers as they are only there to take your money...

Also a lot of shops will sell you more than 5 g's as long as you are discreet about it...

Have phun!!!!

Also take a look at the Greenhouse on Harlemmerstraat(new shop)Their King Hassan and Hassan Extreme for 8 and 10 euros a gram were very nice and the best deal in the dam for shop hash...(that I witnessed over a 15 day period)Both Bubble nicely and are clean under the microscope...(good Moroccan)

Rickutr

Dampkring's usually top-notch on Moroccan's but I think this year they are focusing more on weed with the G13xAmnesia and the Mexi sativa. Black and WHite take-away coffeeshop in Utrecht has some Red Lebabese and other nice hash goodies from time to time I haven't been in a while as I am a Grey Area man but I will see what is good in and out of town as Jon is on vacation for a bit

Capt. Crip

Veteran
The MexiHaze from there was crap during my trip...I too had heard from a good friend there that it had been really nice in the past but looked like mexi-schwag during my trip..

The Dampkring/Tweede Kamer both carry the Rifman Hashes that are way overrated IMO...
I did find one nice rifman variety called Leila...This was another really good Moroccan..Excellent shop hash..I also tried a few others that were subpar...Noor was one I would steer clear of...Seemed to have a little oil added to the mix...Just a little but thats all it takes to change the makeup of the hash and if you know,,,you know....!
Scored Red Leb at both Bluebird and Katsu...Both were subpar...But OK for something different...Neither would bubble much at all but both could be pulled apart and remolded with no problem...Nice clean ash from both as well...Just not too strong like the best Lebs...
I think the Katsu had some decent Nepali,the real deal but not too strong..But certainly different from the Moroccan...MrHaze,is that right,???Was it Nepali they had when we were there??
Certainly not the killer grade the the cuppers(ic420) were lucky to score but still nice import from somewhere other that Moro...
The Mexi-Ice was also nice from Bluebird...I feel like it was a caremello,or an ice hash from Morocco as it has the Moroccan flavor...
The Green Place(coffeeshop) has been scoring high quality hash,probably some that will rival Barneys Caremello,,so it's also worth a look...I know for a fact that they have been purchasing some top of the line gear!!!!Stuff you normally do not find in shops!!!Check it bro!!!Also check Centrals higher priced Moroccan imports as they had some high quality gear as well.....

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Herbie,
The pics Gaja Pasha posted are what we bought from an individual in the Dam...You can get that type quality in a shop but you really have to look...The Caremello from Barneys is right there!!!!
Just expensive as all hell!!!But a damn fine hash!!And that is 1 they deserved a cup for,no shit!
Heres a pic of the Nepali we scored....Well we didn't score this big of a piece....LOL!!!!

This is the same Nepali that Ganja Pasha posted above!!!Clean badass shit!!!