What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chat

Lrus007

Veteran
chat was fine till a few days ago.
the side bar advert's make chat so small
you need to open it in a pop up.
also is no longer showing chatters enter room.
thank you

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Things are changing and there may be a few loose ends. Hang on to what you got until you find what you are looking for. It may take some more time to get everything fixed. Hang in there friend and keep coming back. 😎

StevenHXF

Administrator
Hey Lrus, can you try clicking on change width at the bottom of your browser?

We'll look at this if there are any issues caused by the sidebar.

StevenHXF

Administrator
Received your screenshot 👍

Can you do me a favour and check the zoom level on your browser. On a Max you press the command key + 0.

I just want to check something. So reset the zoom level to 100% and let me know if anything happens.

Steven

StevenHXF

Administrator
Only ask because I’m the screenshot it looks like your screen is running at a low resolution or the scale setting is set higher than usual, this might cause the page to behave unexpectedly.

Will have a play around on my Mac on Monday.

👍

Lrus007

Veteran
i seen your reply in chat.
is still the same. is ok i can
open chat in pop up and looks fine
thanks

Lrus007

Veteran
looks same as 1st screen shot i sent.
was no change. is ok i can open chat
in a pop up window to see. thanks

StevenHXF

Administrator
In that case the zoom level is set higher than default on your mac. We've changed the width of the user list so it will have got smaller and increased the width of the chat window.

Sorry we couldn't sort it out for you specifically.

Steven