What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHAMPS EXPO - 2014 - Toronto

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya

It's nothing like the cut that went around bc circa 2000. I wouldn't doubt the silver skunk went around those times under the by moniker

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey vag

yes. The 20 you gave me

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't you get them from the legend of dj Steve stock?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool

That's what I meant lol

med-man

Hey blast

They were the weirdest plants ever. Red and purple from seed to bud. Kept 10 seeds for Ammcan

med-man

You cant actually give any seeds to Ammcan, legally anyways.

April 1 was the deadline for startup materials transfers from MMAR growers to approved MMPR companies. Just to be sure, I emailed Health Canada and this is the reply I got:

There are currently only two potential legal sources of material that can be used for the cultivation of marihuana:
1) Importation from a legal foreign source;
2) Marihuana plants or seeds obtained from a producer who holds a licence under the MMPR.

I can think of a cpl ways to get around this but they def wouldn't be considered legal lol

S

sourpuss

I think it would be easy to label new seed stock as hybrids of current stock.

I think it would be easy to label new seed stock as hybrids of current stock.

Sure if your willing to risk losing your LP License, there are very strict rules and procedures in place. If you can't play by the rules you shouldn't be playing. It's attitudes like these that ruined the MMAR.

GG.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You cant actually give any seeds to Ammcan, legally anyways.

April 1 was the deadline for startup materials transfers from MMAR growers to approved MMPR companies. Just to be sure, I emailed Health Canada and this is the reply I got:

There are currently only two potential legal sources of material that can be used for the cultivation of marihuana:
1) Importation from a legal foreign source;
2) Marihuana plants or seeds obtained from a producer who holds a licence under the MMPR.

I can think of a cpl ways to get around this but they def wouldn't be considered legal lol

Prob would have been nice for everyone if u posted all the countries seeds are legal in eh?

med-man

S

sourpuss

Sure if your willing to risk losing your LP License, there are very strict rules and procedures in place. If you can't play by the rules you shouldn't be playing. It's attitudes like these that ruined the MMAR.

GG.

Boo hoopity hoo. Wah wah wah. Rules and mmar.... rules schmooles. You know what ruined the mmar? Pls share.

S

sourpuss

Personally think it was a big set up the whole mmar.... gov is not that stupid, actually they r pretty damn smart.

Think the growers hold more power than they think. Wheres the growers association???

Last edited:

blastfrompast

Veteran
Personally think it was a big set up the whole mmar.... gov is not that stupid, actually they r pretty damn smart.

Think the growers hold more power than they think. Wheres the growers association???

There is a growers association....FOR LP's now..lol

or at least LP's and wanna-be LP's that have gotten the approval to build...

Latest posts

Latest posts