What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHAMPS EXPO - 2014 - Toronto

Lol. Look at the profiteers trying to grease each others' palms with the blood, sweat and tears of Canada's sick and dying. Green Vert, you're as bad as the rest of them. Just out for a buck.

The show is about love my brother..... Come out and be part of it. If you love Cannabis and you believe in it as a medicine then you will surely love what is happening at the show. It is the gathering of the medical community and cannabis community sharing resources and information. Don`t miss the back patio in the south west corner of the showroom up one flight of stairs. That`s where the smoke cloud will be, some miss it and don`t get to experience the whole show.

S

sonofsour

The show is about love my brother..... Come out and be part of it. If you love Cannabis and you believe in it as a medicine then you will surely love what is happening at the show. It is the gathering of the medical community and cannabis community sharing resources and information. Don`t miss the back patio in the south west corner of the showroom up one flight of stairs. That`s where the smoke cloud will be, some miss it and don`t get to experience the whole show.

Spoken like a true gentlemen, hey GM lets meet up, will you be at the show on Friday?

Lol. Is that why it's a trade show full of people selling trinkets to MMPR profiteers like yourself? Yah, you 'love' cannabis, and all the money it brings you. Will you be providing free cannabis to those patients unable to afford your Harper Weed?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tom jones

do you work for free? why not? what corp do you volenteer every last breath to if you answered yes?

med-man

Canadabinol

Yo Med-Man - Just wondering: When you enter your herb into these contests are you using product from the actual hybrids you made or the real elite clone onlies you've collected over the past ten years in MapleRidge. I'm assuming you enter crops of the elite clones? Not hating here just curious. I know the seeds you make are good, the strains are top shelf even after theyve been bred out but its no secret that the elite clones are most likely of a higher quality. Thanks.

Spoken like a true gentlemen, hey GM lets meet up, will you be at the show on Friday?
Yes Sour. Friday is B2B day so if register as a business on champs site and provide them with some business cards and get free admission for you and your listed guests.
I will be at the booth during show hours. Look for the Green Medical Symbol on my hat and a big smile on my face.

diffusing

i may be napping on the floor near his booth as well. who knows. lol! but seriously, last years expo was prolly the most fun i've had in a while. and i wasnt even smoking, cuz i needed to get home! respect to ed borg (d9), the dj, mamagrind, and all the other people at the keg. lol. was some good times. If you got the time, its worth showing up. imho anyway. good people good times. dont think i can make it, not that i matter, but hopefully it runs as good this year as it did last.

Marco Renda

Don't forget the you can get some awsome EDIBLES at VAPE ON THE LAKE for those of you with VIP / VIP JUDGES pass. Some of the BEST comedians in Canada will be entertaining everyone through out the 3 nights. Food & Drinks will also be provided

Take Care and Peace
Marco

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I will be at the convention centre on Sunday...It will be a family event for me...LOl me and my brother in law...and my folks

LOL

see you all there

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Lol. Look at the profiteers trying to grease each others' palms with the blood, sweat and tears of Canada's sick and dying. Green Vert, you're as bad as the rest of them. Just out for a buck.

yea just wondering???

what if you had a job in the industry would you be saying the same thing

prolly not

peace
Chefboy

yea just wondering???

what if you had a job in the industry would you be saying the same thing

prolly not

peace
Chefboy

Yeah, I notice many here who used to bash the system now champion it as soon as they found a way to profit off of it.

I guess their convictions are easily purchased... Funny how months ago it was 'boycott the shitstem!', now it's 'can't beat 'em, join 'em!'

More power to 'em, I suppose. Everyone needs to feed their family, and pay off that second mortgage and speed boat. But who will help the sick and dying?:biggrin:

mojoman

I'll call you on this...this "expo" is simple capitalism at work...I will never work again...have zero income, govt' or pension, so how in the world can I afford this MMPR program, you find attractive, ...I'll leave it at that....btw...I do grow my own in my yard...its good therapy and way better than the bunk you millionaires are going to TRY to grow...oh...keep your love away from me....it smells of greed!!!!

mojo

diffusing

I'll call you on this...this "expo" is simple capitalism at work...I will never work again...have zero income, govt' or pension, so how in the world can I afford this MMPR program, you find attractive, ...I'll leave it at that....btw...I do grow my own in my yard...its good therapy and way better than the bunk you millionaires are going to TRY to grow...oh...keep your love away from me....it smells of greed!!!!

mojo

my thoughts are.. let anyone who wants to grow their own, grow their own, and anyone who wants to try and make a buck, try and make a buck. But with gov not liking that... the LPs will all be big walmart type shit soon enuf, all being bought out by big multinationals. the product will all be disgusting, and the blackmarket will thrive again. if i had to buy from an LP, i honestly have no idea who i would buy from. even if price wasn't an issue. i could drop one seed in my backyard and be more comfortable with the product.. and it would cost next to nothing.

bleh.

Wrong place for this. I hope everyone has a good time at champs! I wish I was going it would be a great place to meet some like minded people

Last edited:

GSPfan

Veteran
There is demand and somebody has to suply it. I wish I could make a living off of doing something I love like growing.
Tomorrow is going to be a long but awesome day. Back and forth to Toronto (5 hour trip one way), the Champs Expo then UFC 173 when I get back. I'm pumped.

Latest posts

Latest posts