What's new

Centurion Pro Mini vs Twister T4

DemonTrich

Veteran
I own 2 t4 twisters. My buddy has a centurion pro. Hes went thru 8 fans in 4 yrs. I have 1z t4 with almost 300hrs, and my other one has 75. 0 issues so far with my t4.

So imo, go t4.

You can set up how close the cut is on the t4, and power wash all. Yet the controll panel (removable).

The centurion pro, no adjustments, I havent had a chance to take this one apart. But looking at it, it seems difficult.

ExoticsRus

Only problem I’ve ever I had with me with my T4 was one of the rubberbelts got worn out. The manufacturer replaced everything everything even thou I was over the warranty dates and were a A grade company to deal with and went up and beyond .

and that was 3 years ago, no problems since

nahko

I just made the same decision this summer. I wanted to buy a wet trimmer and I had it narrowed down to 3... centurion, twister or shearline.

I decided against the twister first because of its small hopper and because I watched a head to head video of it up against a centurion and it lost in all areas. Still looked like a great machine but the centurion seemed to be better.

Then I decided against the centurion because of reading a few horror stories about customer service. People getting bad machines and then fighting to have their warranty cover it. The company seemed to be a tad shady.

I ended up getting the shearline. It looked like a great machine, same price as the others, and the customer service was getting great reviews. The owner/designer is happy to speak with you on the phone and help if there are any issues etc.

I will be using it soon for the 1st time, so I cant comment on how it performs just yet but I have high hopes!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Renting one seems the best idea. Spend a little time with it. Then try another next time. It's a costly purchase to get wrong.

From the limited video's I have seen, neither is constructed with any thought towards noise. You're likely into ear defender territory.