What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD buds - are they worth it?

Old Piney

20 to 1 cbd is basically no THC and won't get anyone high this is just for CBD.

R U talking Hemp or cannabis? Read my avatar!
20 to 1 cbd is basically no THC and won't get anyone high this is just for CBD.

R U talking Hemp or cannabis? Read my avatar!
So I'm not quite following you swichy .hemp for rope , CBD Drug strain cannabis “Industrial Hemp” and THC drug strain cannabis are all cannabis .20 to 1 is CBD to THC

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Short strokes since you appear to be short on comprehension. Far too many folks only seek the THC, there is more to the plant than just THC. Am I fucked out of my head? No. But I find my happy place. If it doesn't float your boat? That's fine too :tiphat:

Last edited:

blondie

I just finished this plant which shares a similar ancestry to harlequin. Not sure yet it will take care of the pain I’m having. The issue I see is the various phenotypes. Such in depth crosses which pheno are you getting and will it work for you? 1665718480996.jpeg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I just finished this plant which shares a similar ancestry to harlequin. Not sure yet it will take care of the pain I’m having. The issue I see is the various phenotypes. Such in depth crosses which pheno are you getting and will it work for you? View attachment 18768988
less than 1% THC.

My lowest and favourite strain when it comes to CBD is Dutch Treat, although it only contains 4% and 8% 2/1 Why? Because the breeders didn't fuck with the lineage after they found what they were after.

In my case, CBD does diddly for me, and we are talking 99.9% pure isolate here.

Symptom relief.jpg

... your mileage might vary :)

blondie

Nice chart. The angel is supposed to have high levels of limonene which according to the chart you pasted is helpful for items I have issues with. I hadn’t seen the gastric protective before. Good to see. I think the pheno I have is more than 1% thc. I made gummies last night and it seemed to help.

Tincandtoke

IMG_20230323_173832.jpg

Having good results with extraction and reduction to concentrate with various cultivars
Along with the above I use a cultivar called thunder struck 10%THC & 15%CBD as a tincture base
Add the above cultivar tincture to the thunder struck base to fine tune the final tincture I use for reduction

Very early on but I am using chocolates made with infused oil from the above
Was using CBG in the mix but took it out as it did not help or hurt and I'm unsure if I used enough
CBG is described as an energetic cannabinoid anyway
The chocolates are a sleep med in place of Ambien

These cultivars are important as some people do not like THC, like the consumer of these chocolates
But when I compare 1%or less THC and 15% or more CBD with the 10% THC/15%CBD ratio the higher THC flower was preferred for the effects
This was a non THC user requesting higher THC

Old Piney

Trust me Doober, CBD "cannabis" strains will get you high. That being said CBD from hemp wont!
So just to clear up some of the confusion you seem to have. First off marijuana, hemp for fiber and seed and CBD drug strain cannabis “ industrial hemp “ are all cannabis. What is marketed as “ hemp” flower is dried colas from cannabis bred for high CBD and next to no THC. They must have under .3 percent THC to be considered legal “ hemp” . These strains typically have .1or .3 percent THC and up to 22 percent CBD. On the other hand there is CBD marijuana strains like Ringo’s Gift and ACDC these strains typically have between 2- 7 percent THC and around 10 or 12 percent CBD. So the reason they get you high is because they have a significant amount of THC. CBD strains or legal hemp have less than .3 percent THC and won't get you high. But again they are all cannabis

cbotany

I think cbdv is active, but thats my body, everyone is unique. What some people consider high, and what i consider high are two different things, CBD strains seems to effect everyone differently regardless of thc content, as well as method of ingestion.