What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD # 1 Feminized

rcco

Veteran
dubi Thank you for the great infos 👍, sounds very interesting. Do you think THC content in the Hashtonic2.0 could raise over 0,7- 1% in some genotypes?

greetz!

rcco

Veteran
Hi,

CBD#1 at week 6

14317545-76F9-4362-A47C-EC89F7BFAD75.jpeg
47094509-D093-4FBC-91ED-DC9B84940141.jpeg
2D7A6EBE-6C88-4CB9-9874-0327223E0914.jpeg

greetz

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Getting beefy there rcco! :) Thanks for the update. I believe so, CBD #1 has been inbred and stabilized for its high CBD-low THC chemotype, ErdPurt doesn't, although ErdPurt usually produces balanced 1.1 THC:CBD chemotypes most of the times, so by crossing non fully stabilized ErdPurt for its chemotype with stabilized CBD #1 seedline, you are entering certain variability in the chemotype of the resulting hybrid. Following simple mendelian ratios, i think such a hybrid would produce 75 % of high CBD-low THC chemotypes and 25 % of balanced THC:CBD chemotypes, but i cannot fully support my argument since we haven't had the chance to study HashTonic 2.0 in depth yet, neither analyze many HT 2.0 samples at the lab to find it out, sooner or later we will do it.

dubi Thank you for the great infos 👍, sounds very interesting. Do you think THC content in the Hashtonic2.0 could raise over 0,7- 1% in some genotypes?

greetz!

rcco

Veteran
dubi Thank you very much! I don’t have enough space to grow many plants and pheno hunt so I will wait for the hashtonic 2.0 project to be finished before trying it. If I grow CBD it is for <1% THC chemotype only.

My CBD#1 plant is very fast, good yielding, very resinous, and awesome mandarina smelling. I think I will harvest her at the end on week 8, in one week. She looks great. I am very pleased with this plant. I kept a mother and I will start another seed soon. Very serious genetics. Thank you ACE!

She is a light feeder in bloom. Needs good amounts of N at the start, and light bloom feeding in bloom phase. I have found that many CBD plants needs low ECs.
Click image for larger version  Name:	B0BA1EAE-22BA-4B90-88D0-16447F20EDE8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.8 KB ID:	18063696
Click image for larger version  Name:	BB27AA67-58C5-4173-9F66-EA340C7B0482.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	18063697

Click image for larger version  Name:	B0BA1EAE-22BA-4B90-88D0-16447F20EDE8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.8 KB ID:	18063696

Greetz

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Marvelous looking beefy buds rcco :dancer: now she should focus on producing more resins in her last days of flowering.
Really promising, well done! :yes:

mycelium

Here is a CBD#1 grown in the great outdoors at 45°.
A great plant in every aspect, great disease and pest resistance, vigorous growth and good yields. I will absolutely grow her again. Smells were stealthy not very loud(while growing), a rub of the flowers revealed a lovely fruity, sweet candy aroma. After 3+ months of cure the smell is complex, sweet, herbal. Smokes great in a joint, very smooth. Effect is just like written in the strain description. Great of you want to take a break from THC for a while, its still psychoactive just very mild. Anyways you should definitely give this strain a go this season.

Here she is bathing in the morning sun.
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 174

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome mycelium :) Lovely expression you grew with the Afghani pink pistil from Erdpurt. Thanks for sharing your experience with CBD #1, your feedback is much appreciated.

Glad CBD #1 genetics performed well in your climate, being faithful to the strain description and producing an outcome of your taste. :yes:

burningfire

Veteran
View media item 18702842
View media item 18702841
Two CBD #1 outdoors in 7 gallon felt pots, I have another one inside. They started out smelling a little weedy and citrusy very much like orange/tangerine. Now they don't smell as weedy and have developed a sweet sugary base note.

I don't know when they will start flowering at 45N, maybe in 3 weeks, I am tempted to top them but I don't think they'll appreciate it. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely CBD #1 couple burningfire :) Both look very happy and healthy outdoors. I won't top them at this time of the year unless necessary, they should start to flower soon.
Place them in a place with airflow so they can strengthen a bit more their stems.

burningfire

Veteran
moving along nicely.

View media item 18703024

NCH #3 clone on the left and the two CBD #1. Bottom left is a panama I started along with the kali china fem and bangi haze fem freebies that didn't sprout unfortunately. Bottom right is a NCH #3 fem I sprouted as a test and didn't have room for.

I think I will start feeding a 50:50 mix of grow and bloom fertilizers next weekend, I know my plant is entering the transition soon. I suspect the CBD #1 to be similar.

burningfire

Veteran
CBD #1

Two slightly different phenotypes, one ( A ) seems to have slightly more delicate branches and is a few days/a week slower. We had 3 nights in august where temps dropped to 10-11C, I think it may have affected this one. ( B ) looks like it didn't care, it is faster and slightly bulkier, (A) is slightly more conical, I don't want to assume this one leans closer to the sativa side of the cannatonic while B lean towards the edpurt side of things. ( B ) is about as fast as my cross, it's hard to judge fairly since my plant was fully mature when the photoperiod shift happened, I would still say my cross is a few days faster. I'm slightly worried that A might not fully finish.. I might have to bring the tarp out for October rains, past the 2nd week of October it's such a gamble, I don't know how much "growth" or maturing happens between the cold and rainy day and the occasional cool, crisp but sunny autumn days, I guess that's very strain dependent.

A
View media item 18703863
B
View media item 18703864

burningfire

Veteran
Two Phenos, A and B , A is slower by a good week, a much more delicate "sativa" look

View media item 18704095
No closeup of A yet, B's looking good though, nice tangerine smell.

View media item 18704096
edit: I had a quick sniff of B today and there's the a tangerine top note with an underlying sweetness, similar to something you can find in a fruity pck or grapey strain. It does remind me of gummy worms. there's something floral as well, there's a clear Erdpurt influence from the description. I'll wait to give an proper assessment of A when the flowers and resin develop more.

Last edited:

burningfire

Veteran
Pheno A, that one is a lot more sativa looking, it has some of the longest calyxes I have seen in person. The aromas are 100% sweet tangerine candy, it's impressive. I hit it with some NCH#3 fem pollen from last year, hopefully it takes. It's a little on the slow side for my latitude ( 45N ) but I like how many calyxes and pistils there are, I think you can get a really nice yield in the proper grow environment. I still expect a decent harvest but I know it could be better.

View media item 18704441
calyxes are so long

View media item 18704442

Pheno B is much faster, it has that tangerine background but there's a lot more to it, it has a floral and earthy quality. It's interesting but Pheno A is a huge surprise to the nose

View media item 18704443

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Quite different plants in flowering indeed once they started the flowering. Your observations are correct. Pheno A has much more sativa influence and will ripe later.
That divine tangarine smell is quite well stabilized and easy to find in CBD #1 strain in the most succulent ways :yummy:
Pheno B has more Afghani indica influence, not really an ErdPurt fully leaning pheno since it is quite balanced, but certainly more ErdPurt influenced than A, hence it's faster flowering and has a faster flower onset. Thanks for the updates @burningfire !

burningfire

Veteran
The weather has been kind of shit, grey skies and 5C nights, which is cold for September, temps are going up and will be above seasonal in October so there's hope.

Pheno B, it looks like it will be done in a week. I'm getting earthier and muskier notes from that one now, there's a pungent cheese base, like a pungent cheese in a wrapper that stinks up your entire refrigerator, not that eye watering nose singeing cheese though.

View media item 18704716
View media item 18704715
Pheno A, stacking calyxes, I really dig the bud structure, I'll give this one all the time it needs.

View media item 18704717
View media item 18704720

Last edited:

burningfire

Veteran
I Just took the B Pheno down.

I could have taken it earlier. I think it was mostly ready last week but I waited and then we had 3 days of rain so I didn't want to harvest wet buds.

There was a tiny bit of mold on one of the buds. This thing is very early, 2 weeks earlier than my cross but the fat buds are a risk for mold.

Aromas during trimming were floral, orange and cedar. I froze the trimmings and will most likely use the trimmings of all my plants thc and cbd dominant to make hash. I did a quick trim of the main colas, I am most likely going to keep a few choice buds but make an oil extraction with the rest. I like medicating with CBD edibles.

View media item 18704810
View media item 18704809

Akss

Got one going stacking pretty tight under the led. Was stuck in a solo but got her a new shoe and will show her more love now..
IMG_20221002_141947751_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221002_141924339.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest of your most CBD #1 Afghani influenced @burningfire :dance013: looks very healthy, resinous and perfect time (ripeness) for harvest.

Thanks for supporting our work and for choosing CBD #1 @Akss much appreciated! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts