What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cat's Day!

A

AsiaSrasia

It's a World Cats Day Today!
Let's Celebrate!
:party:

Last edited:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
funny_cat_pictures_093.jpg

BlueCheer

Wonderful! Our semi-new rescued kittie is going to the vet today. He had round worms, and needs another treatment. He has been the most fun,.. has livened up the house a bunch. Thank you for sharing Cat day!

Cheer

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet, I'll take mine medium rare.......................................................................Just kiddin, i can cause I'm allergic to cats.

fungzyme

My cats are unimpressed, because according to them
EVERY DAY IS WORLD CAT DAY!

Reminds me of that cat food commercial that went: "In ancient Egypt, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this." or something like that...

A

AsiaSrasia

One of my cats' tail was broken and has been amputated few months ago... Now he looks like a little bear... Love him even more!

Latest posts

Latest posts