What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Caregivers in cannibus dispensaries

Liz

I live in California. is my caregiver required to have a license to acoompnay me into a cannibus dispensary...by law.

I have a medical Marijuana license. My doctor wrote a letter stating my husband is my caregiver. So, can my husband accompany me into the dispensary to assist in me in my choise of purchases?

By law I am fairly certain they just can't sell him anything without a recommendation. Each dispensary has its own security policies about who and how many ppl can be in certain areas. If you have one in mind you should call them and explain the situation to them and hopefully they should be accommodating.

Pretty sure she said she is like 75 and suffering neuropathy and recently had a TBI so I'm guessing some spelling mistakes are expected :p