What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
You're an addict,
"I'm going to 4, .... I want to go to 6"
lol, it'll never be enough.
Well see if I replace the hoods in the veg room with LEDs I have 6 hoods, an now I have 6 1kw ballasts... Soo yah lol my dream was always 2 4k flower rooms perpetual harvest. Plus if say I have to dim to 600w during summer months than I'll still pull some nice monthly harvests. Basically I decided my entire basement is going to be 2 grow rooms an a lil space for the washer/dryer. Everything else must go lol

cfl...KING

Veteran
Just trimmed all 8 plants in flower. I should have trimmed them last week but it is what it is. Top buds are starting to harden up. Hopefully the bottom of the plants bulk up or yield will not be looking to nice overall. Definitely 4 that stand out for bud size/density an frost. A 5th, which is stands out from the whole room for it's frost has some rock hard nugs. Smaller buds but dense an it's glue. These happen to be the 5 that I got clones off.

Must admit the 100w led is doing it's thing for the seedlings already on their 4th set of leaves. They are very compact. 7 will be moving to flower room as soon as they dry out an will be going into 1gal pots. I have 10 dolatos that need to be transplanted into 5" pots they are still in paper towels smh. This 2*2 tent is too small(pun intended)

cfl...KING

Veteran
It's day 49, I didn't make it in before the light came on. I'll try to stay up untill the lights turn off to get pics. I finally figured out what the one plant that looks like the largest yielder of rock hard nugs is leaning towards, it's WiFi. It's smell is very weak compared to the wifi from ograskal I had years ago but it's there. They are all starting to put on weight. The tall one with the long buds is starting to lean. well here's a pic of the dolatos to hold y'all over. No nutes, just tap water...
IMG_20230206_020641725~2.jpg

cfl...KING

Veteran
This tent is way to small. Going to order a 2*4' tent an a new light for veg. I'll use this 2*2' for mother for now

cfl...KING

Veteran
52 days. 2 are looking like the will be ready around 60-65 days. They both have a few amber trichomes on the leaves an mostly red hairs. I will start flushing them tomorrow or Saturday depending when they are ready for water. The rest are still looking like 70-75 days.

The veg tent is over flowing... Bigger tent needed asap
IMG_20230209_175713427.jpg
IMG_20230209_175728109.jpg
IMG_20230209_175746715.jpg
IMG_20230209_175758134.jpg
IMG_20230209_175814047.jpg
IMG_20230209_175823958.jpg
IMG_20230209_175839115.jpg
IMG_20230209_175900916.jpg
IMG_20230209_163823436~2.jpg

cfl...KING

Veteran
So 8 Dolatos are planted in 5" pots. Have 6 king Sherb in the 1gal pots that will be going into flower next week. 4 platinum Terple that are ahead of the other 4, those will go into flower next. So the 4 smaller terples, 2 "fly", 1 sticky glue and the 8 Dolatos will veg out some before going to flower.

New tent 2*4*5' and another 100w Mars led are on the way!

cfl...KING

Veteran
So the 8 Platinum Terple inhouse genetics freebies are showing some weird inconsistencies. They were all planted at the same time. All under the same light. All received the same nutrient solution an pH. Yet 4 are flourishing, 2 are decent at best an 2 are runts... They have a week to show me something before I cull the weak an move on. I have over 120 seeds waiting for their time to shine... Think I'll put the 4 Platinum Terples into flower with the 6 king Sherb ix. I've done 10-12 medium plants per 1k before an still got good yields. 3oz per plant. still hit 2lb per 1k. Need to get more coco ASAP
IMG_20230211_235853723~2.jpg

cfl...KING

Veteran
Beginning Day 58, the 2 WiFi phenos are ripening nicely an I plan to cut them Friday before the lights turn on. 60 full days. Right now they are about 10% Amber. Hoping to see about 25% or more Friday, if so I will harvest. 63 is the longest they are going. The rest are still looking like 70+.

One of the WiFi phenos, the one that actually appears to be the largest yielder has thrown some nanners. Tiny an not opening, this late I'll let it play out. Hasn't shown any Hermie traits so it may just be genetics, I know some lines throw some sterile nanners at the end of flower

cfl...KING

Veteran
Well 60 full days, only the tops of the 2 WiFi phenos we're ready. The bottom 2/3rds still just a few amber trichomes. So I took the tops an left everything else. The other 6 plants will start flush today.

These WiFi phenos smell nasty in the best way possible. I have clones from both, they appear to be rooting fingers crossed.

Hiddenjems

Beginning Day 58, the 2 WiFi phenos are ripening nicely an I plan to cut them Friday before the lights turn on. 60 full days. Right now they are about 10% Amber. Hoping to see about 25% or more Friday, if so I will harvest. 63 is the longest they are going. The rest are still looking like 70+.

One of the WiFi phenos, the one that actually appears to be the largest yielder has thrown some nanners. Tiny a not opening, this late I'll let it play out. Hasn't shown any Hermie traits so it may just be genetics, I know some lines throw some sterile nanners at the end of flower
For years I grew old school genetics. First thing I noticed with all the new garbage is they all have hermie genetics.

I’ve grown my stable cuts right next to countless purchased seed plants that throw nanners, while my cuts never throw a single male flower.

cfl...KING

Veteran
Still drying but I took a lil sample nug an trimmed to dry up faster for scientific reasons lmao. This wifi phenos absolutely blows away the El Chapo from last run in pure frost. It's hard to even get a picture. If I use the flash it's just a big white blob lol.
IMG_20230218_185530835_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20230218_185543177_HDR~2.jpg

cfl...KING

Veteran
Tried to take a pic using the flash, ya it doesn't work to well lol I took the pic from a foot away of so, I just cropped out the background.
IMG_20230218_175946565~2.jpg

cfl...KING

Veteran
I harvested everything remaining day 66 an day 67. I took some pics but they came out so blurry they aren't even worth posting. I need an actual camera smh.

I did get a test smoke in on the WiFi pheno #1 an I slept over 12 hours last night. Taste was amazing an the flush definitely did its job, no cure an the smoke was smoooooooth. Wish it yielded more but considering they almost died in veg a few times, I will run it again.

In fact even tho I took clones at 39 days over 90% success rate just took 3-4 weeks. I have 5 that made the potential cut. Comes down to smoke reports all seemed to yeild well except wifi pheno #1 but that was without a doubt the most frosty girl in the room. Got 1,2,3,5, an 6. 6 being the other wifi pheno that yielded more but less frosty. 2&5 are going to battle it out as Skittles phenos and #3 is the only girl that was a blend so shes in her own league.

I only planned on keeping 1, but untill I have more mom's I will keep 3 moms, 1 or 6, 2 or 5, an definitely #3.

King Sherb will be going in as soon as my coco gets here to transplant the other 2. I'll give the a week to root before flipping 12/12.

cfl...KING

Veteran
An just like that 6 King Sherb ix, 5 Platinum Terple, 1 Sticky Glue are in 3gal pots an moved into their new home. Had to make room for the clones that are ready for their 1gal pots.

They'll get 1-2 weeks veg 18/6 before flip to flower.
IMG_20230225_201046130~2.jpg