What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cant Hardly Wait!

TheIO

I should get my LSD#1 from gypsy any day now and its hard to wait, I check my mail box 2 or 3 times a day(yah, im a dork, i dont get very much mail, im not sure when the mailperson comes). But I'm gonna try to grow it outside at around the 45th and 47th n.lat, think it might get too cold too quickly? Any way its worth a try!

Cheers!

theIO'S CHALLENGE

theIO'S CHALLENGE

Hey thought I'd wish ya luck on LSD out door, I grow at 42o lat with no problems ,but youre up there where it rains a bit, watch out for mold, asLSD is supposed to be tight buddage!

TheIO

Guess im not going to be growing this year... When the letter from gypsy came it had a nice big green strip of tape with the words "Examined By US" and no seeds. :mad:

Sigh.

G

guest123

ahhh bummer mate , perhaps try talking to gypsy about it mate , might see ya growing something .... no good a grower with no seed ...

TheIO

Gypsy rocks!... The remainder of this thread was deleted a long time ago and i have been to lazy to re post it.... But I sent in the "evidence" and Gypsy resent my seeds! (To a new safe addy...) They were put in the mail about 3 days ago! So I'm not so patently sitting here waiting for them to arrive.

*grin*

Theio

Latest posts

Latest posts