What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cant beat em. Join em. Submit your 225 today!

CalvinMagnuson

Federal approval for 6 plants. Researching fatty acid enzyme profiles as indicators of varietal. Patenting the targeted application of enzymes to processed cannabis oils to fund research.

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugreg/reg_apps/225/225_instruct.htm

"Federal registration by DEA is based upon the applicant's compliance with applicable state and local laws. Applicant should contact the local state licensing authority prior to completing this application. If your state requires a license, provide that number on this application."

Looks like it's the state holding us back,not the feds? Anyone want to whine about racism or the oil industry or presidential elections or whatever go ahead. I'll be busy applying for grants and seeking private funding now that they aren't afraid of the feds! I'm gonna bring the weed industry to its knees with my 4x4 research tent! We gonna bring back the Skunk terpene!

Gry

Be a chilly day in hell before I ever file anything with that outfit.
Enjoy your revenue stream.