What's new

Canopy Penetration of gavita 1000w?

Callamus

I was thinking of using a Mammoth G1 tent which is 110cm X 180cm X 240cm.. just wondering if 240cm is too low?.. 90cm+ from light to canopy, 24cm fixture height, 35cm height of pots leaves only 90cm for plants.. I have heard it suggested that the light should go lower than 90cm.. doesn't leave much room for flood & drain tables, etc.. have to use blumats.. what are your thoughts? I have heard people say don't bother using gavitas unless you have 10' ceilings..

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I was thinking of using a Mammoth G1 tent which is 110cm X 180cm X 240cm.. just wondering if 240cm is too low?.. 90cm+ from light to canopy, 24cm fixture height, 35cm height of pots leaves only 90cm for plants.. I have heard it suggested that the light should go lower than 90cm.. doesn't leave much room for flood & drain tables, etc.. have to use blumats.. what are your thoughts? I have heard people say don't bother using gavitas unless you have 10' ceilings..

@240cm height it shouldn't be an issue. I run a 3x3x6ft (182cm) and have no issues with growing sativas (know for stretching). It is all in how you train them. All the girls I grow are under 36" tall (from bottom of the pot). I run a 600w Mizhi and it usually sits @ 14 to 16" above the canopy.

Latest posts

Latest posts