What's new

Cannatrade 2010

It was the first time I went to Cannatrade and I was really surprised of how many free sample stuff I've got. I think I've got fertilizers and additions for the next 3 years :)

I've got something like 30 dutch masters hydroponic fertilizers as well as samples from Plagron, Atami, Hesi, Metrop, GHE, ... WOOOW. We had to let a friend go with another car because we was too full!

I'm sure some other people from there forum were at the trade,
how did you feel about it?

I would like to write a review of some kind but I've been mostly busy catching all free samples and talking with Advanced Nutrients big boss. The only think I've been complaining was the police that checked who was smoking joints. We had the luck to hide our ROOR just a while before they came to our table.

They weren't behaving bad, they just asked to turn off the joints! This is how an officier should behave!

So what now? I'm already waiting for the hanf-messe 2011, hoping I finish the nuts before then!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
damn damn damn, had i known that' i'd have gone. was hoping to go to the 420 in holland but the volcano messed it up for me.

anyway cool that you got a bunch of samples, that's always a nice way to try new shit out.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I was a t cannatrade, I have been going since they started 10 years ago. lately its getting smaller each year, as the police crack down more and more.

I was a t cannatrade, I have been going since they started 10 years ago. lately its getting smaller each year, as the police crack down more and more.

True. Shame I didn't grow earlier cause I've missed a lot of cannatrades..

Anyhow, I am trying to see who got the CannaAward 2010. I know that a swiss shop won a couple of awards but I don't know where to find the complete list..