What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CannaFudge

Hi my friends!

I made some fudge the other day.... ofcourse with the good butter ;-)

3 cups suger
1 cup milk/cream
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 stick of butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
pinch of salt

melt sugar, cream and cocoa in a casserole/pot and boil until it reaches 238F (112 c). Cool down until it reaches 110F.... add butter and vanilla essence and whisk briskly until all blended and thick.

In a greased cake tin ( you can also use a sheet of baking paper) put nuts, rice krispies, puffed rice or whatever you think gives a good crunch and pour the fudge mass over so it covers the nuts.
Cool and cut into squares. ENJOY!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they taste great... only a hint of butter taste( i refined the ghee 3 x) and are quite potent.

p.s. you can easyly replace the cocoa with peanut butter for a different flav. Peanut is very good to mask the butter flavour.

...oh and i strongly reccomend a candy thermometer!!

love

Mrs. icetoker

softyellowlight

Thanks for the recipe; I have been wanting to make cannafudge with some coconut butter I did a couple months back and it's great to have a recipe for reference, especially for something that requires such exacting temperature ranges! It's been a good decade since I've tried making fudge but I did not have a ton of luck with it those times. It was okay, but not quite... Fudge actually feels more like baking to me than cooking in that regard.

SuziQ

Hi there .. I am taking a chance that I will get a response from the Mrs lol I want to make your fudge but I would love to omit the cocoa and peanut butter.. what can I add?

Latest posts

Latest posts