ICMag Donor
Well ya don't say... lol
How beautiful is that...
Looking excellent Acrilab...

D.U.D.E...

What's up dude,, the batf is looking sweet
picture.php
View Image View Image
Damn that is pretty. No dought were the stacked calax comes from Dog. That is a really nice looking cross. Thinking this is the blueberry sativa leaning pheno because I had a G-13 blueberry that leaner blueberry sativa and it had the same stacking of calax in this picture. Makes sense if you compare the LTFB with the stacking calax and I bet you will find the same in the GSTF. Just got to say Damn one more time. That looks killeR with a capital R.

Remember an active mind and body doesn't leave time for misery and pity. Get her into a hobby or something she can do and enjoy so she has something to live for. Ask her to try moderation in her activities and have her see the truth by describing how her habit has changed to abuse.
A funny saying about drinking is they drink any day that ends in the letter Y.

Sucks about the ltfb but the end results look devastating. Like the new labels. DUDE.

Last edited:

browntrout

GSC S1 - 4/4 popped , 1 mutant may live.

One smells of vics vapour rub when the stem is rubbed, other two are more subtle. Will post pics further down the line.

BT

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Damn that is pretty. No dought were the stacked calax comes from Dog. That is a really nice looking cross. Thinking this is the blueberry sativa leaning pheno because I had a G-13 blueberry that leaner blueberry sativa and it had the same stacking of calax in this picture. Makes sense if you compare the LTFB with the stacking calax and I bet you will find the same in the GSTF. Just got to say Damn one more time. That looks killeR with a capital R.

My main question at this point is.
Pre or post 98 BB?
Hoping to have a better idea once I run a bunch of the post 98 BB F2s.

:biggrin:

Remember an active mind and body doesn't leave time for misery and pity. Get her into a hobby or something she can do and enjoy so she has something to live for. Ask her to try moderation in her activities and have her see the truth by describing how her habit has changed to abuse.
A funny saying about drinking is they drink any day that ends in the letter Y.

Sucks about the ltfb but the end results look devastating. Like the new labels. DUDE.

Great advise, thanks for the vibes, brother pepe. ..

I do use many tools I have gained over the years to help her understand and have heart yet I've also explained that drinkers have given up much more than I could ever offer her, for alcohol ... kids, $,house ect. . All I can offer is my heart and soul.
Love is not valued very highly around these parts.

Yet the sun comes up everyday so I say.
Fuck it, let's live in today!:woohoo:

As for the lost reVeg. . Great reason to hunt for them again. :ying:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
GSC S1 - 4/4 popped , 1 mutant may live.

One smells of vics vapour rub when the stem is rubbed, other two are more subtle. Will post pics further down the line.

BT

I've had a vics aroma, a few times...
Comes out in early flowering then mellows out later.

Can't wait to hear how her under the sun smells come out.
I would imagine them to be intensified,compared to indoors.
Glad to hear from ya brotha,BT. :ying:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Price changes...

Price changes...

I've decided to lower the prices on my offerings...

CFS BATF F2 35.00

Border Haze 35.00
Border Haze (50 seeds) 90.00

Sativa Loco 30.00
Sativa Loco (50 seeds) 80.00

CFS Caliente Kong 30.00

Unfortunately I forgot to add these to the changes and have submitted the request for these as well...

CFS Alaskan TK 35.00
CFS Golden ATF 30.00
CFS LTFB 35.00

Enjoy....

D.U.D.E...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
I really dig this set up... I only need to add a 5 gallon bucket of water once a month and check on them every few days to make sure
they are not growing into the lights...

Not bad for a few CFL's and a couple pumps...
If I added the Volume tank it would be set and forget.

I thinking about turning the tent to the window and let the sun
keep em going for me...
This side of the house gets sun from 9am till sunset...

If I let the windows get dirty you cant see inside...lol

IDK...Something to think about...

meanwhile out back... Im fairly sure this is GSTF-13

Think it's getting pooped on by birds...Doh....

D.U.D.E...

GSTF and BATF(f) Outdoors

GSTF and BATF(f) Outdoors

I couldnt figure out how to start my own thread, so I added this here. Please move to appropriate spot, if need to.

I was one that had my order lost in the mail and it was graciously replaced. Loving life about now.

3 GSTF and 3 BATF (3rd BATF not in the ground yet)

Started from seed in early April. Been in the ground since early May. Dug holes...roughly 12 inches deep and 18 inches accross (in already excellent soil) and filled with composted manure, chicken manure, good soil, h2o polymers, vermiculite and some general organic dry pellets. Feedings have been with rabbit poo tea that has done wonders in my opinion.

GSTF #3 is half the size of the others, yet has been treated the same.

GSTF 1 and 2

GSTF #2?

BATF 1

I recently cut some trees to provide more sunlight...and it has made a world of difference. Best money I ever spent on that little saw. Easy to hide and carry and SUPER sharp. Probably could use more, but I do not want to get greedy. Just doing this for some personal smoke.

Would love feedback on keeping them healthy and phenos they favor if you can tell already. I dont plan to visit them too often. I have a few more photos I can put up later.

Green love,

BgC

Attachments

• craigslist 2014 027.jpg
    craigslist 2014 027.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 14
  • BATF 1.2.jpg
    BATF 1.2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
  • GSTF.jpg
    GSTF.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 9
  • GSTF 2.jpg
    GSTF 2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 9
  • GSTF 3.jpg
    GSTF 3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 9

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
I couldnt figure out how to start my own thread, so I added this here. Please move to appropriate spot, if need to.

I was one that had my order lost in the mail and it was graciously replaced. Loving life about now.

3 GSTF and 3 BATF (3rd BATF not in the ground yet)

Started from seed in early April. Been in the ground since early May. Dug holes...roughly 12 inches deep and 18 inches accross (in already excellent soil) and filled with composted manure, chicken manure, good soil, h2o polymers, vermiculite and some general organic dry pellets. Feedings have been with rabbit poo tea that has done wonders in my opinion.

GSTF #3 is half the size of the others, yet has been treated the same.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=271131&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] GSTF 1 and 2

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=271132&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] GSTF #2?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=271130&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] BATF 1

I recently cut some trees to provide more sunlight...and it has made a world of difference. Best money I ever spent on that little saw. Easy to hide and carry and SUPER sharp. Probably could use more, but I do not want to get greedy. Just doing this for some personal smoke.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=271129&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Would love feedback on keeping them healthy and phenos they favor if you can tell already. I dont plan to visit them too often. I have a few more photos I can put up later.

Green love,

BgC

You made my day BgC,rock on with ya bad self...

I've been dying to see some ladies under the sun...
Sounds like you have a handle on them and cant see them
asking for much more beyond all the sun possible...

Looks like a very familiar structure to the indoor..
I would think something like this pheno on the GSTF's

Topping helps,eh...

Cant say on the BATF but it looks like she has a overlapping
leaf to her... Interesting stuff...

They look great man...
Thank you for sharing them and Im glad your enjoying...

D.U.D.E...

Last edited:
A

acridlab

What's up dude,, hope u had a good fathers day, man.. prolly got 18 kids n stuff..
Hers one of ur girls now,, peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
b.a.t.f week 9

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
What's up dude,, hope u had a good fathers day, man.. prolly got 18 kids n stuff..
Hers one of ur girls now,, peaceView Image View Image View Image View Imageb.a.t.f week 9

Very well could be 18 kids that look a lot like me out there...
Shhh... lol

Good vibes to you and yours bro...

Looking killer in there!
Love the BB stacking...
Hows she smelling ?

Break a bowl off and go to town...
I could handle a jar of that goodness...

D.U.D.E...:ying:

BATF (F) Outdoor

BATF (F) Outdoor

I am just going to keep posting on this thread unless you tell me different.

I am trying to keep things simple and again only do this for myself...guerrilla style. I also read a post somewhere that The Ugly Dawg likes to see things and learn about his stuff from other's grows...especially outdoors. Here you go.

I have found the stalks to be rather weak. I attempted to bend over/ FIM? one and it almost broke, but is hanging very tough in my eyes. Should I just keep letting it go, or should I top it at that spot and let it start over? It is producing new growth beyound the bend and I have supported it. She is #2. I am assuming these are all F as the package states.

After I took these photos, I broke this in the Y as I attempted to LST. I was able to tie it back together and support it, so I hope it survives. #1

#3 is my favorite. Took forever to start but is stocky and bushy. Smells nice. Just gives off good vibes. I did a little landscaping and purchased this one about 3-5 hours of more sunlight...and yes I do pull the trash out. That was a feeding of rabbit poo tea mixed with some fish stuff. Keeping it simple.

The GSTF's are looking nice. You can smell them on the approach. I am trying to LST/ bent them over because how big all the reports say they can get. Should I maybe just top a few times?? Two of them are already about

I hope this finds you in good spirits, Dawg.

BgC

Attachments

• BATF 2 6-14.jpg
    BATF 2 6-14.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9
  • BATF 3 6-14.jpg
    BATF 3 6-14.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 9
  • BATF 1 6-14.jpg
    BATF 1 6-14.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 9
  • BATF 2.3 6-14.jpg
    BATF 2.3 6-14.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 10
...two of them are already about 4 feet tall and they wont hit the stretch for another month. Last I checked that does not fall under stealthy...and I cant get it support.

BgC

browntrout

Just put two GSC s1's in the ground, will post pics soon. one is slightly variegated and has long sativa like leaves, the other is more indica with waxy leaves.

BT

PS

is there a picture of the original GSC used for the s1? preferably in late flower.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
I am just going to keep posting on this thread unless you tell me different.

I am trying to keep things simple and again only do this for myself...guerrilla style. I also read a post somewhere that The Ugly Dawg likes to see things and learn about his stuff from other's grows...especially outdoors. Here you go.

I have found the stalks to be rather weak. I attempted to bend over/ FIM? one and it almost broke, but is hanging very tough in my eyes. Should I just keep letting it go, or should I top it at that spot and let it start over? It is producing new growth beyound the bend and I have supported it. She is #2. I am assuming these are all F as the package states.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=272463&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=272465&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

After I took these photos, I broke this in the Y as I attempted to LST. I was able to tie it back together and support it, so I hope it survives. #1

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=272464&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

#3 is my favorite. Took forever to start but is stocky and bushy. Smells nice. Just gives off good vibes. I did a little landscaping and purchased this one about 3-5 hours of more sunlight...and yes I do pull the trash out. That was a feeding of rabbit poo tea mixed with some fish stuff. Keeping it simple.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=272462&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

The GSTF's are looking nice. You can smell them on the approach. I am trying to LST/ bent them over because how big all the reports say they can get. Should I maybe just top a few times?? Two of them are already about

I hope this finds you in good spirits, Dawg.

BgC

Excellent stuff Bluegrass...
Thanks again for sharing and feel free to post here as you like...

I do encourage people to share their experiences and have
found it a great way to get a overall idea of what we are all
working with as more and more people share...

It's a long process but in time I think the approach will pay off..

I've busted a few stems pinching down low on a tall lady.
I found using pliers with cloth warped around the teeth,
I pinch 3 spots about 1\2" apart and then slowly force her over.
Works for me at least...

I would think top that #2 lady and let her get some new veg going.
I would think fluffy top buds above the break unless you can graph
her straight... Id just top her bro... 2 cents...

Can you describe the smells shes giving off ?

...two of them are already about 4 feet tall and they wont hit the stretch for another month. Last I checked that does not fall under stealthy...and I cant get it support.

BgC

I have a strong feeling GSTF can go really big in both Indoor but even more so outdoor...
If you come across the GSC x Sativa BB pheno like I believe the
one in my grow was.. Your going to see x3-x4 stretch...

Most other phenos look to be more reasonable at around x2ish...
4' at this point... Yeah I would either top once or lay her
down and train her flat and wide till stretch kicks into full gear...

The GSC s1s have been more consistent 2-3 stretch but it would not surprise me to find
a big momma pheno with her as well...

As for stealth...

Nothing I offer is going to really be stealth come mid-late flower
if I have anything to do about it... :biggrin:

Im after nose/taste and head and for the most part that
takes stank as a precursor... I tried to pick the stinkiest veg
moms and pops and I would expect that to carry though loudly... Doh...

I found the GSTF and GSC to be quite tuff and quick to recover from both
stress and topping so you should have options to chose from and whatever
you chose to do,please feel free to share the outcome brother...
Im not the only one interested in your ladies... :woohoo:

Green vibes and good times to you and yours...

D.U.D.E...:ying:

Last edited: