What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabutter Hedgehog

comfy markoth

Here are a few Hedgehog's i made, with roughly 1 gram of pretty clean resin/ kief into each piece.
What is the average that most people go by? I'm unsure if i should cut each of these into 4 pieces, so it equals roughly 0.25 grams of resin/ kief per serving?
They look nice, but wow is the bitterness still there.

View attachment IMG_1449.JPG

:alien:

goingrey

Looks nice, what's your recipe? Dunno what you mean with bitterness, hash tastes good? Maybe I like bitter.

A gram is a pretty big dose for someone with a low tolerance yeah.

comfy markoth

Looks nice, what's your recipe? Dunno what you mean with bitterness, hash tastes good? Maybe I like bitter.

A gram is a pretty big dose for someone with a low tolerance yeah.

The taste is very intense. I even added a lot more crushed biscuit but the first taste is like waxy hash that stays in your mouth for a while.
I'm not worried about myself, but i'm giving some away and i don't want to say eat one whole piece and then an hour later have them forget what they're doing while driving a car. :oops:

Last edited:

comfy markoth

Took one bite an hour ago, starting to get high already.

Eating a whole hedgehog before feeling the effects would be ridiculous. :abduct:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
here is the problem... i used to make choc chip cookies, but when u r mixing everything up, one cookie mite have 10 chips another 8, another 12- so it fuk's up the measurement- now i used brownie mix, stir the shit out of it and bake- then using a scale after it cools, we cut them into what every size we wish... if we cut into 5 gram pieces and its not strong enough, next day we measure out another gram or 2 and eat-

unfort every time we bake, using diff weed , its an experiment how much to eat- but after 1-2 days, we have the dosage down pat..

comfy markoth

The taste wasn't too bad after all, but i took a bit of the top half so i got some of the extra chocolate and nuts.

Using an online calculator i extimate that each hedgehog has 200-500mg. It's a pretty large window, but it should be in that window. :)

comfy markoth

Ok, a little update here-

I still don't really know what the strength is of these but last night i decided to try a slightly bigger serving and OMG. :yoinks:
From the one hour mark to the hour and a half mark i was SOMEWHERE ELSE, it was like intense LSD for a while there, but by about 2 hours 30 minutes i felt like i had gone over the crest and was into the more comfortable zone, which went for another few hours.... i wrote a note down that read "I felt like i was in a psychological room of mirrors"
At the 1 hour 15 minute point i had to go outside and stand in the rain fully clothed, just to try to grab hold of the reigns.

So, after 5 or so hours i had started to come down to earth, but last 3 hours felt like they didn't even happen, just gently skiing downhill for hours after reaching the summit.
I think i had somewhere between 100-200mg.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Using an online calculator i extimate that each hedgehog has 200-500mg. It's a pretty large window, but it should be in that window. :)
how can u estimate the dosage when u have biscuts, walnuts and coconuts in the mix??? unless its all pulverized, u will never get an exact dosage for each piece...

comfy markoth

how can u estimate the dosage when u have biscuts, walnuts and coconuts in the mix??? unless its all pulverized, u will never get an exact dosage for each piece...

When you mix things up PROPERLY, and make the pieces fairly large, you're almost certain to have a very similar level in each piece.
It's not like one piece has a lot of biscuit and another has hardly any, sheesh. The mix is pretty consistent.
Also- i gave myself a very large window for the estimates.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
if it works for u , thats great.... my one and only point is that if u use biscuits/choc chips or anything , one portion mite have 200mg, another 500- but hey it works for u, that is what counts...

goingrey

if it works for u , thats great.... my one and only point is that if u use biscuits/choc chips or anything , one portion mite have 200mg, another 500- but hey it works for u, that is what counts...
What's your suggestion? Dosing pieces individually after cooking? With olike tincture or something?

comfy markoth

I understand, but i'm saying the difference between of strength per piece will be negligible, it will vary slightly but not double.
I expect the would be no more than 10-20% difference per piece maximum.

comfy markoth

Just make sure you mix everything very well and you'll be fine.
It's pretty easy to eyeball whether one piece has more biscuit than another, so just make everything uniform.

GregoryStellar

I love weed with biscuit, it gives it a sophisticated taste and aroma! As a
plastic surgeon here cosmetic practice, I love experiments, of course, rarely and in my spare time!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts