What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Use Improved Sleep and Pain in Cancer Patients

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Finally, we can talk about it. We knew that weed was medicine a long time ago but if you told anyone you could go to jail. Losing your family wasn't worth telling the world that cannabis helps your loved ones' cancer.

goingrey

Interesting that this study seems to have found significant help for pain and sleep management from CBD, where some earlier ones haven't.

Cuddles

I actually began using weed as a sleeping aid and it worked better than my prescription meds. It was when I realized that it was not a drug just for the sake of getting stoned but an actual medicine.

But politicians don´t care about other peoples well being much :(

Cuddles

Finally, we can talk about it. We knew that weed was medicine a long time ago but if you told anyone you could go to jail. Losing your family wasn't worth telling the world that cannabis helps your loved ones' cancer.
very true and for me it still is. Whenever I tell people they look at me like I´m a bloody braindead junkie who wants easier access to what they consider a nasty drug for losers.
It´s gonna take many years to get this prejudice out of peoples heads. And I´m afraid it´s too late for most people older than say, 40+, or even younger. People really need to be educated better on this subject,

St. Phatty

I find that if I smoke too much, it interferes with sleep.

When I smoke, I only do one hit - of flower.

Then do that about 4 times a day.

8 AM, 9 AM, 2 PM, 4 PM.

At this point I'm smoking 2021 flower, since I got a late start in 2022 and the 2021 was still better.

This year I got a much earlier start. By July 1, I can pretty much go on vacation.

Latest posts

Latest posts