What's new

Cannabis te kweken tour

Lol

I de-translated the question and suddenly it makes sense :D

Grow cannabis tour
Is it possible to visit or tour Canabis grows in the netherlands?

The only thing I know of something like that is there is a hemp museum in amsterdam that has a grow room with some plants. At least they used to have that.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
I was trying to be courteous and use the google translate, my Dutch is not good HA... I have been to the museums I would like to visit a grow when I go. Prolly not possible though I am gueassing.

GoogTrans

Ik probeerde beleefd en de Google Translate gebruiken, mijn Nederlands is niet goed HA ... Ik ben al naar de musea is die ik zou graag een groeien wanneer ik ga bezoeken. Prolly niet mogelijk al ben ik gueassing.

That's nice of you. The program translates very literally which makes the grammar always way off, some words also, pretty funny.

Growing is illegal here as well so.. Pretty unlikely unless you know someone.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
That's nice of you. The program translates very literally which makes the grammar always way off, some words also, pretty funny.

Growing is illegal here as well so.. Pretty unlikely unless you know someone.

I can speak Dutch my parents are first gen Canadians, I just can't write Dutch I knew it was kinda different when I thought I was reading right, However I am aware that Dutch is a very poetic language where things are good and also very nice, and cars are quick and also very fast.

Peace