What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis on Crete?

Meister

Hello everyone, we are two french in Crete at Rethymnon. This forum we give hope but not weed in sight. We started to search in Zoniana and in anogia and we were redirected to Heraklion ... There is some people who knows where we can find weed and how it happens? People do not seem to smoke, we were all answered they did not know ...

doitanyway

Leaving for Chania tomorrow and will surely spin by Vrises. Is it really that easy to find weed Chania and/or Vrises?

weedolada

go and ask dude,what answer exactly are you waiting here?!
and stop it guys nobody is going to tell you anything about how to find or where or if it's easy to find!

Mutt75

Hi guys,

I have an urge request !
We are two girls from paris, and come to crete every year.
Unfortunatly my friend cannot sell me weed this year.

Does anyone knows where I can buy weed near hersonissos center? I'm here for one more week and need it for this week end !!

Thanks for your answer !!

Raizi

Hey everybody!
I traveling to Rhodes for a week and I wondering if it possible to get weed in there.
Somebody know for a place who sell weed or even hash?
Thanks.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been to Rhodes a couple of times and always take my own.....
Other Greek members have said in the past ' only commercial is usually from the Albanians and Is rubbish,,,,,
Good luck,,,,,,,s2

Raizi

Been to Rhodes a couple of times and always take my own.....
Other Greek members have said in the past ' only commercial is usually from the Albanians and Is rubbish,,,,,
Good luck,,,,,,,s2
I hope I will find something better than that
Thx

JimStarkUK

I realise this thread is 6 years old now but going to Crete this summer, Agios Nikalaos area wondering if anyone knew any places to try??

afgan11

The hardest place I have ever visited to find weed
Really? Im going there chania at the end of august. If here is some people who live there or going there at august, hit me pm and talk some more and maybe go to drink ice gold mythos beer somewhere and eat some local specialitys. or just hit me pm and give some tips where to go to see best places see & do, and where to ask some weed/hash :) thanks.

Last edited:

Dali27

Hi.
I'm actually here. In Malia. Still haven't found something.
Brought a little piece by plane in my mouth - underground the tounge.
In the hills should be some farmers.

Did you get any tips??
Hope so...

Greets
Olli

afgan11

Hi.
I'm actually here. In Malia. Still haven't found something.
Brought a little piece by plane in my mouth - underground the tounge.
In the hills should be some farmers.

Did you get any tips??
Hope so...

Greets
Olli

Yes, i was searching on web and ppl saying that go hills to meet farmers,i love to seen how and what kind of stuff they growing there, and off course some country side of Crete is close to my heart.
Some ppl say albanians sell brick weed there for tourist, but guality is low and lots of seeds.

Tzaziki breath and fresh orange juicy in the morning time, ah im coming !

ExtremeDanish

Hey fellow smokers. I am staying in Adelianos Kampos 7 km from rethymnon. I have asked guys at bars, diskoteks and tattoo shops. I cant find any. I am leaving in 5 days. Any tips on how to get some? thanks

Ganja baba

Veteran
You won't find any and if you do it will be swag , I even went to a brothal thinking may be they would know , the owner said he can get any thing but weed ,