What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Cannabis Growing Forum Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entusia

This is great work @StevenHXF !
Just noticed that i can collapse/expand categories and they'll stay that way: huge!
Just a little UI fix: make the node icons clickable :cool:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
WOW ! The power of the red smiley !

Auto section should be 6 folders deeper from main menu ... to make us dig it. :ROFLMAO:

It's not especially against you @StevenHXF but objectively fact is that Icmag is hiding autoflower section in 2022 while other websites are dedicated to ... :headbange

Kind of cherry on top considering that the form as to be worked as much as the substance.
Let’s be honest, why are you even at icmag when there are tons of autoflower forums all over online? You want them to headline autoflower subjects like all these other newjack forums that only care about seed sales. If you ask me, I think it should be deleted along with any feminized trash too. Be glad he’s organizing and not me. Don’t be such a Nancy about 6 clicks.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don’t be such a Nancy about 6 clicks.

Got it Vanessa !

sister-family.gif

9781250273949.fw.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.