What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNABIS COLLECTABLES

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hemp road sign a buddy gave me this over 20 years ago. It came from a town that used to be called the town of "Hemp" until it was taken over by a enlarging neighboring town.

picture.php

I also have this envelope that was postmarked oct 31 1931 the day the post office of the town of Hemp closed down forever
picture.php

sbeanonnamellow

LOVE this topic! The older I get, the more I want to collect some of the original seed catalogs and printed publications. Does anyone know a good resource for searching for these things?

Much love

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Ask your older smoking buddies to dig in their attic or basement. Ask the old hippys selling tie-dye out of their minibus.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I dont collect anything, but i keep a leaf from every girl that iv grown
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Peace :tiphat:

That's awesome. I've always wanted to do that. I have a few that I put between paper that were ultra pretty, but I wish I had kept a log book of leaves from every plant.

For a while I had a bud collection. It started with saving purple buds and I had them stored in little tinted containers. I had it for about two years before the beautiful purple's turned to drab browns.. 😂
The leaf idea is way cooler.

Sampas92

Just newbin
That's awesome. I've always wanted to do that. I have a few that I put between paper that were ultra pretty, but I wish I had kept a log book of leaves from every plant.

For a while I had a bud collection. It started with saving purple buds and I had them stored in little tinted containers. I had it for about two years before the beautiful purple's turned to drab browns.. 😂
The leaf idea is way cooler.
a book of leaves from our plants sounds nice..

You could collect buds, put them im epoxy they should maintain and you could save them :laughing:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've got a ton of slides with leaves from bi, Tri and quad siblings. I was hoping to one day find the answer to the question with them, but figured it out without analysis. Still haven't thrown them out, I must get to that draw one of these days.
i do keep getting themed ashtrays from people thinking it's a clever gift for me. They get stored out of sight though, I hate references on show.

TheUnknownGrowe

I’ve got issues 1, 5, 7 & 13 of The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
not mint but respectable considering their age and the fact that they get read by stoned people…. lol

Attachments

• AD1F33AC-ED39-43ED-AC47-B5194FEA0483.jpeg
    AD1F33AC-ED39-43ED-AC47-B5194FEA0483.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 77

TheUnknownGrowe

Yes
i just watched an episode a few days ago.
I was surprised as there’s some racy content in the FreakBrothers lives, I wanna see how they approach it, and wanna see FF’sCat shit in his shoes….

1661094361755.png

Latest posts

Latest posts