What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Branding & Design Services

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our interpretation of the Seedbay banner! :tiphat:

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A project we just completed for a series of three premium strain designs with a strong emphasis on craft and quality.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A branding package my partner put together for a heritage farm with deep roots and a rich history :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed

Probably , but not shure you could lay structures of Wood, or weathered surfaces, marmor, or whole things like grassland, woodlands.. opaque over some parts of your logos to artificially give it more structure. In a way that you cant really see nomore what it was(in case of grasslands..) i just thought this myselve, it might give a good depth in your logos, probably also not, just idea

you could also Combine opacqe layers to hide the initial Thing more.. as soon as you have a collection of it you could work very fast with These layers.. i tried it once, but found out fast that the initial angle of the Surface has to be right, so you mmight even have to use the" transform-tool" or different angles of fotographs

romanoweed

other nice layers you could use are probaly of reflections.. but not just to simple ones of metal, i mean like reflections of laquer, Wood, of rugh surfaces, or Special metal gloss.. not just a single lightball.. And layer that.. sylisize it until it fits.. something