What's new

Cannabinoids improve autism conditions

guanito

Thanks for the good read.
I have forwarded this to some interested parties.
Best regards

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Wow, could it be that something made by God is better than anything that we humans can make in a lab? "Man is trying to be a powerful as God" -Interview before Black Survivor, Chant Down Babylon, Bob Marley

This really interests me because I have a brother that is autistic. Growing up it was pretty much the same thing. He is an adult now and I am so thankful they didn't use drugs on him. I wonder still though if they did or if he had mmj if things would be different now.

phattybudz

I work with severely autistic children and it is really depressing to see parents give their kids pharmaceuticals everyday when they could be at least trying this. Hopefully this will encourage more parents to look into it.

It's not just an isolated case either.. here is another:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5725713n

It is really encouraging stuff! It is not a cure but it is a safe and effective treatment, at least for some. I'd bet anything replacing the pills with weed would improve behavior in 99% of autistic kids.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
funny how my lecturers at uni, like 6 years ago now, were happy to teach me how cannabis helps with autism, ms, glaucoma, parkinsons etc etc............................................................

but its still not allowed to be accepted by the politicians and the media whores as a consensus.

but i was also taught in university, that global warming is not man made, that most gays and lesbians are born with 2 or 3 brain areas that are physiologically different from members of their own sex that are (mostly) straight.............and these are still unknown facts to the masses along with the rest!

the greatest demons in this world is the increasing lack of education leading to greater corporate brainwashing, and the constant re-writing of history, and boy is that happening quicker than ever!

Latest posts

Latest posts