What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

canna boost excellerator

hey das anyone used cannaboost excellerator as a foliar spray and if so what were your results compared to without it and your opinion,thanx in advance!

opt1c

Veteran
i've never used it as a foliar; isn't it a additive for flowering? i don't foliar in flower... i will be doing a side by side with it in some canna terra using the full line of canna nutes in the near future though... don't think i'll be foliar spraying with it though although it says on the bottle u can.. i guess i can test it when i try it... not much to spray first few weeks of flower

for my foliar stuff i like to follow the ultimate foliar recipe; best plants i have are when i follow that; a lot of work though... u alternate spraying one of three products every other day for veg and first week or 2 of flower... spray & grow, ralphs ultra lush, and i use ful-power instead of diamond nectar but u use those and u really don't need to bother with anything else