What's new

Can you sleep with just anyone?

CoCoSativas

Thank God I'm happily married. I sure as hell am not looking to craigslist or the intrawebs for women. My friends pull tail from the bars with ease these days. Hey wanna go fuck? Sure! Um OK, wasn't like that back in the day, that's for sure. The wife is always ready to frolic and we can sit and talk for days. Also she has a very green thumb. Which is way better than the green cooter I'm sure the craigslist gal was sporting haha.

:laughing::thank you:

CoCoSativas

She mentioned something about her high school graduation tonight. I told her I was in the class of 93. The year she was born. Lol.

23, 41, she's well over half my age at this point. Good enough for me.

It goes both ways my ex was 44 when I was 23... she was fucking hot too lol

Anyway nice score don't feel bad at all

This thread is rowdy the craigslist talking is hilarious... I bet there's been some good and some bad experiences on that one...

Floridian

Veteran
I'd have to really really try with some folks,and that's just laying beside them all night lol!Forget the sex

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
There is so much I could say in this thread, but it will obviously be unpopular. I am a lifelong Catholic and so is my wife. Our love for each other is blessed by God and God has given me two of the most beautiful children on Earth.

1. One in five people have Herpes. I would not trust a condom for that at all.
2. He who talks about it the most probably gets it the least. Just like those that pick on the gays is likely to shoot a club to pieces because he is gay.
3. Talking about ladies and disrespecting them is a sure way to get on their shit list. Every woman on the site is reading this, although they are not commenting. Keep that in mind all the time everywhere. Women hear what you say and judge you for life.
4. If you take a girl home, have sex with her, she assumes it is now a de facto relationship. Whether you think it is or not don't matter. Most assume you to be [magnanimous] lol monogamous after sex. It is best to see if you like or can even tolerate them before the de facto relationship.
5. Women can be brutal to a man, jail, destruction and bad karma. More men have lost everything because of the wrong woman from property to freedom to life itself. Don't take the lighter sex lightly.

Much much more. Most of this for the ridiculous comments on this thread and not the OP. For OP I say only sleep with someone you click with. It is bad to play with someone's feeliings, even your own.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4. If you take a girl home, have sex with her, she assumes it is now a de facto relationship. Whether you think it is or not don't matter. Most assume you to be magnanimous after sex. It is best to see if you like or can even tolerate them before the de facto relationship.

This is true in some cases. Some girls just like to have fun. When a girl tells you up front that she's going back to school 3000 miles away in a few weeks and she wants to have fun, guess what that means? Lol.

Don't assume most girls are like the ones who share your religious beliefs. They're not, really. Do Catholic girls post ads on craigslist casual encounters? Some of them do, I bet, but they wouldn't admit to it.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I know, and everyone has their time and their prime. I sowed my wild oats, but looking back have some regrets.

Funny, it was not craigslist but it was a dating site. I met this girl, divorced with adult kids, almost adult, and they were having kids. The mother of all and I met and went to a hotel for two days. We had marathon sex almost constant. This is a lady that I know damn well has not had a time like this for many years. I felt that I did everything right. Her comments to me where all very positive. She told me over how much she liked it and liked the way I look. Several times I heard her say something about loving my flat stomach. I never heard a woman say something like that. I am assuming her ex husband must have gained weight and she didn't care for it. I am just assuming. But anyway, it was good and long and good. Booze and some other things were involved. About as sinful as straight sex can get.

So I go back home and try to keep in contact with her, but she was just not available. Eventually she just faded away. She just used me for sex and said goodbye. I know, everyone just needs a good romp in the hay to clear their head. But honestly I was a bit hurt.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sowed my wild oats too. Then I met my dream girl in 2008. We fell in love, we got married, and we lived happily ever after. Except the happily ever after thing doesn't always work the way you planned.

I didn't expect to be divorced and single in my 40s. I'm making the most of it. :) All I want, really, is to find the right girl to settle down with and spend the rest of my life with. Things that happen before then are fun stories to tell my guy friends while I'm still single.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I go back home and try to keep in contact with her, but she was just not available. Eventually she just faded away. She just used me for sex and said goodbye. I know, everyone just needs a good romp in the hay to clear their head. But honestly I was a bit hurt.

Some girls are like that. More guys than girls, but some girls are after the thrill of the chase and the thrill of a new experience with a new guy. If you do the online dating thing long enough, you recognize those kinds of girls.

Some girls who do online dating are interested in finding a real lasting connection. That's who I'm looking to find (again).

blastfrompast

Veteran
Apparently the "poly" thing has caught on quite a bit.... Opposite of monogomy.....used to be called swinging...but now it has caught on mainstream lol

I just don't get it myself....been married for 13yrs or so....and have zero urge to bone another girl.....

Honestly i would hate being single now...it might be easy to get laid, but if I were to meet a girl and within 1hr she was giving me a blowjob...well can't say I would wanna pull it out...JUST imagine how many dicks she has sucked in the last month alone, among other things.... Cum-dumpster comes to mind.....

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
You guys seem pretty old school...

The way I see it, if she's been around, that's only because she's looking for someone she likes enough to do REALLY kinky shit with. I'm all for it.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my days of 'sport boinking' were done years ago of my own volition, I'd decided that it was much easier for me to bed down only with someone I'd consider getting into a relationship with, instead of the potential flipside of that coin which could eventually amount to awkward lies and bullshit excuses by either party.

Last edited:
I feel the same as the OP. But only now, when I younger I'd wanna sleep with any chick if her personality didn't work with mine.

Last edited:

willyweed

as i get older,i tent to remember the ones i never had, more than the crappy one night stands that i did have.but remember one in the hand is worth two in the bushes if not more!

N

noyd666

used to be good to get in amongst the bushes, now there is no bush.