What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can you detect aspergillus BEFORE it affects your produce?

Hello there!

So glad to be part of this community. Hoping we can get some help here!

We have made a breakthrough in creating a Cannabis lab-certified aspergillus-detection sensor called the *ADVERTISING*. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.

This technology reduces aspergillus contamination threats and optimize/minimize lab-retests by detecting airborne aspergillus BEFORE this invisible threat affects your produce.

I would love to chat.

Let me know!

DO NOT EDIT!

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello there!

So glad to be part of this community. Hoping we can get some help here!

We have made a breakthrough in creating a Cannabis lab-certified aspergillus-detection sensor called the *ADVERTISING*. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.

This technology reduces aspergillus contamination threats and optimize/minimize lab-retests by detecting airborne aspergillus BEFORE this invisible threat affects your produce.

I would love to chat.

Let me know!

DO NOT EDIT!
Thanks for the post friend. Aspergillus is everywhere outdoors and detection outdoors really doesn't matter. I can see where early detection indoors could be an advantage. Post some photos of your work to help us understand what you are talking about.

Aspergillus species are filamentous fungi that are commonly found in soil, decaying vegetation, and seeds and grains, where they thrive as saprophytes. Aspergillus species can be occasionally harmful to humans. Google

@Creeperpark My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

You are correct, we are mainly focussed on early detection indoors. Probably in the post harvest rooms.
I can post a photo of what our device looks like but I think what might interest you more is our ability to detect something as tiny yet deadly as aspergillus. Is there a way for me to reach out to you personally?
I'm new to this forum so I'm not entirely sure if I can do that

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
@Creeperpark My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

You are correct, we are mainly focussed on early detection indoors. Probably in the post harvest rooms.
I can post a photo of what our device looks like but I think what might interest you more is our ability to detect something as tiny yet deadly as aspergillus. Is there a way for me to reach out to you personally?
I'm new to this forum so I'm not entirely sure if I can do that
I don't think you can post any commercial project without getting in trouble. If you have a super product you want to sell you may want to talk to the staff here about their Vendor program.

mme_oscar

Hey,

Living in an illegal country we don't have test about anything.
I'm wondering how prevalent aspergillus is in legal crops? I think it's quite ubiquitous (???)
Is that really an issue? If I recall right it's aspergillus mycotoxins which are bad, isn't it? Are they concentrated whenever you make extracts?

Thanks for enlightenment

Hey,

Living in an illegal country we don't have test about anything.
I'm wondering how prevalent aspergillus is in legal crops? I think it's quite ubiquitous (???)
Is that really an issue? If I recall right it's aspergillus mycotoxins which are bad, isn't it? Are they concentrated whenever you make extracts?

Thanks for enlightenment
I do know that Aspergillus affects Cotton too!

mme_oscar

I do know that Aspergillus affects Cotton too!

Ok, nice.... Maybe before coming selling something it'd be nice to document this issue in rthis particular crop.
I ask it again how prevalent is aspergillus? I'm sure there's datas...
Would mycotoxins concentrate in extracts?
I don't even know if there's limits on any rec or med market in USA for instance. Yeah I could Google it... ( And will) But I feel if you sell us a solution, maybe you could educate us.

Most of growers around here will notice mold if there's evidences seen without lab test (IE botrytis or. Powdery Mildew...) but have no clue about this particular issue.

Don't want to bash tho.