What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can someone help me with obtaning seeds? - SOLVED

No I am not asking if someone should send me seeds or something, I am asking if you guys can tell me whats the safest way to get seeds online with the steps to it. I live in Romania and it's hard to obtain seeds and i am also pretty antisocial so the streets are not an answer. I only plan to grow for myself not anyone else. I have a big wilderness area around me where i can do outdoor.
I was thinking about ordering from RQS with stealth shipping on my real phone number and adress. Is it a safe way?
How did you guys get your seeds?

revegeta666

No I am not asking if someone should send me seeds or something, I am asking if you guys can tell me whats the safest way to get seeds online with the steps to it. I live in Romania and it's hard to obtain seeds and i am also pretty antisocial so the streets are not an answer. I only plan to grow for myself not anyone else. I have a big wilderness area around me where i can do outdoor.
I was thinking about ordering from RQS with stealth shipping on my real phone number and adress. Is it a safe way?
How did you guys get your seeds?
You should ask in the Romanian subforum, how dangerous is it to receive seeds in the mail in Romania, and what's the best way to avoid getting caught. Or ask Romanian users, rather than the general forum. Just to be sure.

@exploziv

goingrey

ICMag sponsor Seeds Mafia is in Romania.

Always best to use a "safe address". A friend or someone who doesn't grow or have anything illegal at their house...

420PyRoS

Oa seeds are quite the smugglers.
Yes they are, and not only that, they were very nice with customer service. Like, super crazy helpful getting a pack seeds i ordered from them but they had none left. They somehow found/got me that limited pack from somewhere, plus threw extra stuff in on top.

Latest posts

Latest posts