What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can somebody give me the reveg lowdown?

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Let some lower leaves and larf/microbuds remain on the cutback stump after harvest. Switch lights back to Veg. Treat them like seedlings feedwise as they regenerate. Sometimes just a topdressing of compost or scratching in some dry amendments is all they need to get going again.

Some strains are stubborn and will not come back, others will go several times even. Good Luck!!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That makes sense as there are roots to supply the water.

I have seeds popping to replace these plants. That was too much of a rush, cause I want to try this. Do the main stems continue to get bigger, or is this as much as the plant will have?

Gry

Veteran
Depends on the genetics, some of the nicest (strongest most potent) cannabis
was so easy to reveg, that it was a snap. Three weeks of reduced light, and it
was pushing new branch material right out of middle of previous buds.

LostTribe

Premium user
That makes sense as there are roots to supply the water.

I have seeds popping to replace these plants. That was too much of a rush, cause I want to try this. Do the main stems continue to get bigger, or is this as much as the plant will have?
dont over think it. just as simple as flipping the light and feeding it. oh and time. a few weeks and if you leave enough places for them to reveg you will probably have a head start on a bumper yeild on the following harvest.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Might be a good chance, cause those Cindy girls are nowhere near done. Plus this has been a bug / pm free run, so I think I should roll with it.

If it doesn’t work, there are always the plants I was gonna run in there anyways.

Airloom

Veteran
Might be a good chance, cause those Cindy girls are nowhere near done. Plus this has been a bug / pm free run, so I think I should roll with it.

If it doesn’t work, there are always the plants I was gonna run in there anyways.
If it’s been clean in there and you leave enough lower vegetation AND as stated above don’t over water it’s just a waiting game. I do agree it’s got a lot to do with the strain type. They’re gonna sulk a bit and show some funky fresh growth eventually but should grow strong new stems at any site you left vegetation. I like to give the wounds a bit of aloe to keep pest entry points minimal and trim any larf type flower at that site. I wouldn’t trim the flower right away but soon after flipping the lights back to 18/6. It’s hard to initially think of watering a seedling but that’s the idea (in my experience)
Once you see those mutant leafs forming you’ll know it’s going on

Old Piney

So I'm an outdoor grower with my indoor experience limited to a few fluorescents in my basement, but I have had a little experience with reveg.Ive taken cutting 3/4 the way through flowering from plants outside when I realise that the plant is really outstanding .It seems silly but I take cutting from what amounts to a stick with a few leaves and a small bud on top from lower limbs under 24-hour fluorescent light with great success. I've found it important to leave the little bud on not just leaves. They go from over ripe to this crazy stretchy rejuve thing. This might be important with whole plants as well

Last edited: