What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

TAÏNY

Mel frank is famous author of grow guide

And he had a few seed lines...hope to see more in the future

I think hes focused on photography and consulting

Do you know if he mentioned the year of him collecting seeds from Cambodia?
Because one of his pictures looked like the hybrids them deportees grew just a few years ago...
_20220706_053539.JPG

Even in 1992(I was in BATTAMBONG) when Cambodian farmers in BATTAMBONG grew it for THAI smugglers wasn't planted that way at all and for sure NOT THOSE TYPES of hybrids plants.

Last edited:

TAÏNY

Some of the deportees I used to know back in the States from FRESNO ran some big labs already down there. Cloning and the whole nine yards.
And this is exactly how their plantation looked like in Cambodia but if this picture wasn't taken in Cambodia then it's none to do with none...

Montuno

...como el Son...
I’m currently inquiring with Panik about the destroyer to get my hands on it since you recommended it;)

Patrón, Destroyer by Cannabiogen [Meao Thai X (an "early pheno" from the Punto Rojo X Verde Limón Michoacana cross), I seem to recall, is one of my all-time favorite sativas. The effect can vary between phenos, but I would describe it as strongly introspective/creative (but clean, no paranoia), happy but not euphoric, and can even be lysergic (of course, the way lysergic weed can be). ; it's not LSD). If I gave you for her, and you no longer get it directly from Cannabiogen, this is another authorized distributor :

Mudz

I smoked some amazing weed in Cambodia they will bring you the shit one as 1st but ask for the better one I found one what was soild nugz wasn't seeded very much some amazing smoke had like a pineapple type of taste was amazing 1$ 1g but this one I had to pay 2$ was from sihanoukville. I never seen weed growing in south east Asia that plants look amazing... The better weed in Thailand used to come from Cambodia

Also I got told by Thai mafia about the redstring compressed weed what they do is get a reel of the cotten red string and soak it in a chemical or drug I guess opium or what ever they use probably synfectic cannabinoids theses days and wrap it between the buds before they compress it to spread the chemical in the weed

This red string stuff always had people sleeping and K.O proper knocked out couldn't ever do shit lol was nice in a bamboo hut in north Thailand chilling in hammocks

That's what I got told by Thai mafia

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I smoked some amazing weed in Cambodia they will bring you the shit one as 1st but ask for the better one I found one what was soild nugz wasn't seeded very much some amazing smoke had like a pineapple type of taste was amazing 1$ 1g but this one I had to pay 2$ was from sihanoukville. I never seen weed growing in south east Asia that plants look amazing... The better weed in Thailand used to come from Cambodia

Also I got told by Thai mafia about the redstring compressed weed what they do is get a reel of the cotten red string and soak it in a chemical or drug I guess opium or what ever they use probably synfectic cannabinoids theses days and wrap it between the buds before they compress it to spread the chemical in the weed

This red string stuff always had people sleeping and K.O proper knocked out couldn't ever do shit lol was nice in a bamboo hut in north Thailand chilling in hammocks

you mean the better weed in thailand over the last decade or 2 , or back in the 70 s to 80 s came from cambodia??

no offence , but i reckon those mafia guys were having a lend of you a little ,
im betting they added nothing to that weed , its just compressed , which changes the effects ,
sometimes making it more narcotic and sleepy , dont need to add anything to do that ,
a bit of compression and or sweat curing and hey presto , the high is quite different ....

goingrey

Patrón, Destroyer by Cannabiogen [Meao Thai X (an "early pheno" from the Punto Rojo X Verde Limón Michoacana cross), I seem to recall, is one of my all-time favorite sativas. The effect can vary between phenos, but I would describe it as strongly introspective/creative (but clean, no paranoia), happy but not euphoric, and can even be lysergic (of course, the way lysergic weed can be). ; it's not LSD). If I gave you for her, and you no longer get it directly from Cannabiogen, this is another authorized distributor :

Nah. Sold out there, just like seemingly everywhere.

Sounds like a waste of good drugs to soak some string in it. I mean no one is smoking the string... Also in the interview with the Thai Stick book author (I think it was posted earlier in this thread) he said the tying to a stick "packaging" was used for all kinds of foodstuffs. Were they selling opium-laced onions as well? For sure not. I have to doubt the legitimacy of this mafioso's stories. Interesting anecdote nevertheless!

Mudz

"WELCOME TO THAILAND"

It was recently over the last 8 years I was over there and was told this by the Thai mafia aroind 2017 it was compressed weed in a block but it had red string all in between it also I was near the border of Cambodia so maybe its easier for them to get it across from there but the guy would driver in to Cambodia to get his yaba, cheap boose, weed and ciggerets over the borderer every few days or every week but I also found this redstring stuff in far up north more in pai area more... That's what they told us anyway and said not to tell anyone about it but hey I wanted to know more myself.... Unfortunately I never got to smoke the Thai in 70s I wasn't born yet lol I could imagin it was very nice I do remever some old school stuff around early 90s I started smoking herbs

The red string is annoying as hell you have to really pick it out and it will spread in the bud when they compress it... Yeah bro I defo got told this by the local mafia family on the island that's what they do with that batch of redstring weed

It really fucked us up this weed every time we just couldn't do shit and fell alseep very different high to other Thai strains what give us energy this one made us zombies lol it made sense after we found out but who knows maybe the Thai guy in here can share some light on to this I spend quite abit of time in Thailand maybe over a year and half 2 years
you mean the better weed in thailand over the last decade or 2 , or back in the 70 s to 80 s came from cambodia??

no offence , but i reckon those mafia guys were having a lend of you a little ,
im betting they added nothing to that weed , its just compressed , which changes the effects ,
sometimes making it more narcotic and sleepy , dont need to add anything to do that ,
a bit of compression and or sweat curing and hey presto , the high is quite different

Mudz

Sorry I might of replied to both of you guys in one text I am stoned off my newvape flowerpot so bare with me lol and dislexic

goingrey

It was recently over the last 8 years I was over there and was told this by the Thai mafia aroind 2017 it was compressed weed in a block but it had red string all in between it also I was near the border of Cambodia so maybe its easier for them to get it across from there but the guy would driver in to Cambodia to get his yaba, cheap boose, weed and ciggerets over the borderer every few days or every week but I also found this redstring stuff in far up north more in pai area more... That's what they told us anyway and said not to tell anyone about it but hey I wanted to know more myself.... Unfortunately I never got to smoke the Thai in 70s I wasn't born yet lol I could imagin it was very nice I do remever some old school stuff around early 90s I started smoking herbs

The red string is annoying as hell you have to really pick it out and it will spread in the bud when they compress it... Yeah bro I defo got told this by the local mafia family on the island that's what they do with that batch of redstring weed

It really fucked us up this weed every time we just couldn't do shit and fell alseep very different high to other Thai strains what give us energy this one made us zombies lol it made sense after we found out but who knows maybe the Thai guy in here can share some light on to this I spend quite abit of time in Thailand maybe over a year and half 2 years
I see so it's not the "Thai Stick" but random buds with some red string included...

Something like this I suppose? (poor quality video unfortunately)

Still kinda think it's just bundling string, baggies broken up from bundles like this
jrukFXBTpiZbNXpU.jpg

Who knows, though. Next time you get some send some in for testing, then we'll know. https://drugsdata.org/send_sample.php

Mudz

I see so it's not the "Thai Stick" but random buds with some red string included...

Something like this I suppose? (poor quality video unfortunately)

Still kinda think it's just bundling string, baggies broken up from bundles like this
jrukFXBTpiZbNXpU.jpg

Who knows, though. Next time you get some send some in for testing, then we'll know. https://drugsdata.org/send_sample.php

Yeah it wasn't Thai stick I have never seen that... but the redstring looks correct colour but it wasn't just on the outside of the bud like that it's been compressed in to the actual bud itself u have to brake it apart to get it out I might find photos one day like hydraulic pressed in to a block almost that's how a lot of the weed I see was was compressed in to a block expect Cambodia where you could see bud structure

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m well aware of Montano’s “Congo” that he grew …one most amazing place I saw…Most of the Sativa’s that X’s I see displayed on the site are very wispy type plants ..even OHaze can do better….I hope I’m not straying too far off topic that can be dangerous here;)