What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

TAÏNY

Wow! More than 30 years in Asia and you didn't find a good sativa? Thats really impresive to say the less...
The project Destroyer according to the words of one of the breeders was get that pure Thai strain and try to offer to the public, but they said what was really long flowering time so isn't good idea sell as a comercial product so they decide add some genes from México and Colombia. I sent them verde limón from Michoacán area seeds and then they cross that Michoacan with some unknow sativa from Colombia (unknow to me) and then add to the Thai mom, so goal of the project was the Thai side but the people who had the opportunity to try Thai in its purest state said that it was very powerful but very cold
an empty effect that rather left people scared so after all adding other genes was not only to decrease the flowering time but also gave it hybrid vigor and a superior sativa profile
I know very well verde limón mexican part of Destroyer its not a really potent smoke but it is not a lazy grass
it is rather the type to talk and think without feeling totally blown so i'm really sure that the Desfran cut its the kind of verde limón side of the hybrid: huge colas a lot of production but not devastatingly powerful. I grew Destroyer many times even this feminized cut and remains me a lot the verde limón Michoacan traits. in my opinion destroyer its the master work of Cannabiogen
a sativa hybrid of the highest quality, where by doing a meticulous selection job you can find phenos that are authentic jewels in the world of sativas.
@elchischas maybe the man lived in an S.E.Asian country that didn't have what he wanted... You gotta try to see the whole picture.

TAÏNY

@TAÏNY hey, thank you I'm doing great, how are you?
sorry I dont actually speak Thai besides some hand & feet, as Im just a white European guy haha
chose the name because when joining ICmag, I was all over the Thai Sativa thread and had been growing those Hmong Hilltribe seeds.

thats exactly what I was thinking after reading your great info about the heritage
comparing pictures, I would match them with Cambodian the most, because of the similar structure.
colas get very dominant on mine, especially when made into hybrids

this is a Hmong Hilltribe x Pakistan Chitral Kush F1, for example:

full

full

left one in the back too (green pheno)
just huuuge!
Dang @Hmong gotta say it man : YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN MAJORITY SISSIES SEEDBANK ON OUR PLANET.

Hmong

Veteran
Dang @Hmong gotta say it man : YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN MAJORITY SISSIES SEEDBANK ON OUR PLANET.
I agree!
but I can't say that loud, because envious people would call that cocky^^

it is all about heart!
doing what you love, and not giving a fuck about the money.
all the dumb people I am dealing within the industry would never be able to do a 19.5 week flowering for "just" seeds...

there are good times ahead for the real people! you just need to stay true and follow your heart, as the sheeple will end up eating eachother, because of envy! 7 sins!
so just don't be like that, it's very easy!

Last edited:

TAÏNY

Throwing pearls to swine, is another old saying. I have no opinion on Nevil other than I did not like his haze. Seems a lot of hate at him and skunkman or Dave Watson. Not sure what that is all about. They made strains available to the public at a time when that was not easy, meaning legal.

60 hehe, just a kid still.
All them haters... The ONLY reason :
I agree!
but I can't say that loud, because envious people would call that cocky^^

it is all about heart!
doing what you love, and not giving a fuck about the money.
all the dumb people I am dealing within the industry would never be able to do a 19.5 week flowering for "just" seeds...

there are good times ahead for the real people! you just need to stay true and follow your heart, as the sheeple will end up eating eachother, because of envy! 7 sins!
so just don't be like that, it's very easy!
FUCK THEM SISSIES... running their scams behind their screens.
Roo mai? Khun pen khun dee!

TAÏNY

Throwing pearls to swine, is another old saying. I have no opinion on Nevil other than I did not like his haze. Seems a lot of hate at him and skunkman or Dave Watson. Not sure what that is all about. They made strains available to the public at a time when that was not easy, meaning legal.

60 hehe, just a kid still.
For sure you didn't get NEVIL'S STUFF. Look back at the year you got it...
The YEAR IS CRUCIAL! Probably you got some sissies stuff renamed after NEVIL'S FAMOUS BREEDINGS.
And talking about them HATERS... The ONLY REASON :
YOU GOTTA CHOP OFF THE GIANT TREE SO THE BABY TREE CAN BE TALLER.

Last edited:

TAÏNY

@Hmong khunseuk... Dude gotta itch...
Your G13 x HAZE, any came out looking like this? Coz I'd ordered it from my last trusted seedbank last year but I fucked -it-up on their payment policy... Not their fault was my bad... But anyway BRO since I didn't get it...
_20220701_224019.JPG

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran

TAÏNY

ขอบคุณครับ !

It is not mine! It's Mr Nice seeds
The shoreline cross was shared by a community member, and I am just working with it to make it better, as he doesn't have the ability to do these numbers.

only against Yankees!
Cool deal... Mr. NICE seedbank, good seedbank I feel...

achille

Veteran
@funkyhorse

THE ONLY FOUR THAI TRUE STRAINS:

TANAOSRI KANN DAENG
"TANAOSRI RED STEM"

TANAOSRI KANN KHAO
"TANAOSRI WHITE STEM"

HANG SEUR SAKUNNAKHORN
"TIGER TAIL SAKUNNAKHORN"

HANG KRARORK PHOOPHANN
"SQUIRREL TAIL PHUOOPHANN"
I've found some further informations in English:

The four government approved strains​

The Thai Foods and Drugs Administration (FDA) has approved planting these strains across the country for the Medicinal Plant Research Institute under the Department of Medical Sciences.

Each of these contains different ratios of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) to CBD (cannabidiol) in order to meet a broad therapeutic profile.

For instance, the TT1 strain contains more THC and will naturally be psychoactive, while ST1 is more along the lines of equal parts of THC and CBD. Similarly, RD1 is bred to provide high amounts of CBD.

The strains identified are as follows.

Hang Kra Rog Phu Phan ST1​

Large, bushy flowers, looks like a squirrel’s tail which is directly translated to ‘Hang Kra Rok’ in Thai. It has a rich aroma similar to mangoes with no pungent smell.

It has equal parts CBD and THC.

Hang Suea Sakon Nakhon TT1​

This strain has long flowers like a rudder and smells like orange peel with a slightly pungent scent.

Hang Suea Sakon Nakhon TT1 has more THC than CBD.

Tanaosri Kan Khaw WA1​

It has the appearance of tightly clustered flowers; smells like orange peel mixed with lemongrass.

Like the TT1 strain, this too has more THC content and a less pungent smell than the TT1 variety.

Tanaosri Kan Daeng RD1​

Similar to WA1 but is red on the branches, stems, and petioles. Has a sweet, pleasant aroma without any pungent scent. It has more cannabidiol content than THC, making it the least psychoactive type among the four marijuana strains.

Compared with the marijuana database globally, these strains were found to be grown only in Thailand.

The Medical Department will study these strains and their benefits in collaboration with Rajamangala University of Technology Isan Sakonnakhon Campus and Kasetsart University Chalermphrakiat Sakon Nakhon Campus.

From: https://bloom.express/thai-government-approved-strains/