What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s not my cross I was the tester …I suspect there was no testing involved with the parents because the Cambodian seeds were so few I think only one female actually was available from those seeds also should say 50% of them (what I grew) were hermaphrodite as well…Probably the same with Hawaiian But I don’t actually know for sure how many seeds popped

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All kidding aside I have some Ace gear but I should probably get on the bandwagon Asap
9063C88A-0397-4095-814D-48BE063BAD24.jpeg

Hmong

Veteran
@flower~power the Honduras is also quite "weak" compared to the Destroyer genes or Malawi.
It's a nice line, don't get me wrong. But if you wanna visit outer space you need to hop on the Orient or Panama Express.

Malawi, Golden Tiger, Panama! are ACEs best
If I could only grow one strain for the rest of my life, it'd be Panama for sure

Panama'16_04.jpg

Panama'16_01.jpg

full

full

full

Last edited:

TAÏNY

Well people... trippy stuff... Around a village campfire style... grilling fish and probably won't sleep... That's why me need some AFGHAN...

"KHMER SATIVA grown in SISAKET"
_20220627_233103.JPG

_20220627_233531.JPG

Have to edit this...
The seeds I've posted is not a publicly for selling. Just seeds that my UNCLE in SISAKET gave me. My only reason is that I am sick of smoking them fluffed up weeds in CAMBODIA my own homeland.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting closer ^^ oh I guess you are already there. hehe When I was younger the indica types were more favored, now just up please. I take it you are fairly young.