What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cambodian * Laos * Thai * Vietnam * Burma & SE Asians....

led05

Chasing The Present
the best weed I am smoking now is one pheno ["fat durlumbo #1”]

from the

“frankies armpit “ Durlumbo

seeds you made

long ways to go..

View attachment 18851165
Armpit, sweaty gym shoes, dash of mothballs =‘s the good stuff & most often Frankie’s in the room a while, they get nice & chunky too, I need to grow me some Durlumbo again soon; you really s/b also dipping your toes more into the SE Asians & Gambian X’s I sent before for the even more rocket fuel no sedation work but everyone has their things too; and a lot on their plates - Thx for growing them

Killer photos👨‍🌾
Thank you

led05

Chasing The Present
Peekaboo

5ED4C932-A8B5-401E-A3A5-A3CADA0898BA.jpeg

130FED78-A2CE-49B6-8B60-431191524011.jpeg

Nice Caveman lunch earlier

17DA42E1-E014-4265-99DF-B3E366E428AC.jpeg

Airloom

Veteran

Piff_cat

led05

Chasing The Present
Now that’s killer bud!!!!!!!!!
👨‍🌾
Ty

Especially the last pic crystallized looking bud! Real nice
It’s legit, wish one could see in person

get some worcestashire on that bad boy ,
i have trouble eating steaks and lamb chops without that stuff ,
its the best ...
At it again; No Worcester - cuts from a chef buddy -

9DF71F66-EA65-4739-9FA3-10C297DA4C1F.jpeg

Some mojitos & tasty edibles for a great evening - picked up a new whip today too, yeo

6F769F13-FBCF-4522-B9AD-754E78223199.jpeg

29701E0F-81C7-4E13-916C-D7B49422C901.jpeg

Yum

58828BD6-C10E-4F12-BE3E-40754FA02D23.jpeg

Even the girls can’t get enough

7A7F7D63-53AF-4E25-9DC8-1AAA3C1B2C88.jpeg

A6D601B0-5D92-46DF-BDAB-362DAABA1E4B.jpeg

Garden carrots & beets Julienne salad, home made hot sauce, fresh local wraps & cheese, strip steak the star

Last edited:

durban kid

Ty

View attachment 18852409

Some mojitos & tasty edibles for a great evening - picked up a new whip today too, yeo

View attachment 18852411

View attachment 18852410
i am with you good steak needs no accompaniment and love your work dude i love my sativas as well in australia we used to grow some really good ones but since the powers that be put pigs in space in choppers it has got hard to find a good one with the height needed indoors is hard but not impossible as you have shown have a hunt for old mother sativa or some of the Papuan strains some great stuff there as well have a look at tilt seeds https://www.tltseeds.com/ they have some really interesting stuff

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ty

View attachment 18852409

View attachment 18852411

View attachment 18852410

Yum

View attachment 18852416

Even the girls can’t get enough

View attachment 18852418

View attachment 18852419

Garden carrots & beets Julienne salad, home made hot sauce, fresh local wraps & cheese, strip steak the star
looks like what we call porterhouse here ,
what do you call it ??
looks to be cooked to my liking ,aside from no Worcestershire, hahaha ...

led05

Chasing The Present
looks like what we call porterhouse here ,
what do you call it ??
looks to be cooked to my liking ,aside from no Worcestershire, hahaha ...
Strip steaks we call them, porterhouse here has the strip & filet on the one cut (they may have had a sliver of filet on these but porterhouse here is bone in both cuts most often) - went on @650F, flamed up hard couple minutes each side then on the griddle (inside grill) for a few minutes each side, fat rendered down but medium rare inside, oh man they were good, enough leftover to make a few more wraps today :)

led05

Chasing The Present
i am with you good steak needs no accompaniment and love your work dude i love my sativas as well in australia we used to grow some really good ones but since the powers that be put pigs in space in choppers it has got hard to find a good one with the height needed indoors is hard but not impossible as you have shown have a hunt for old mother sativa or some of the Papuan strains some great stuff there as well have a look at tilt seeds https://www.tltseeds.com/ they have some really interesting stuff
Thanks buddy - I’ll check it out too

funkyhorse

Strip steaks we call them, porterhouse here has the strip & filet on the one cut (they may have had a sliver of filet on these but porterhouse here is bone in both cuts most often) - went on @650F, flamed up hard couple minutes each side then on the griddle (inside grill) for a few minutes each side, fat rendered down but medium rare inside, oh man they were good, enough leftover to make a few more wraps today :)
I love meat and I find talking about meats in this forum is very interesting and instructive but talking truth about ganja stirs unwanted controversy and drama like if it would be a football game or politics and I cant really understand it

It is amazing to see every single country cuts beef differently, even neighboring countries have different cuts for the same animal

So what you call T Bone and Porterhouse for me it is the same cut, it is the same rib but it is just more tenderloin or less.
Is this correct?
59621406_683287492103063_3108886629528371200_n.jpg
59557484_683293358769143_6486275132431007744_n.jpg

In this country I am living, they refuse to make strip steak. According to wiki you call it NY strip in Usa. Strip steak is my favourite cut, because they dont have it I buy what would be the porterhouse part of the rib with more tenderloin.
Is strip steak and what french call entrecot the same? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrecôte
It is very interesting to see: what americans/canadians call sirloin and what british/kiwis/aussies/southafricans call sirloin are two different cuts

Tomorrow Laos is probably getting chopped the top half and very impressive sister N Thai 6 x Laos Mango is ripe too, I will have pressure harvesting next days
Laos is very sticky this season
Laos (9).jpeg
Laos (7).jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey funky ,
yea porterhouse is also called sirloin here,
and what ledo is referring ot as porterhouse in usa ,
is called tbone here ,
honestly , my favorite-tasting steak is usually rump ,
albeit the cheaper of the bunch , well here anyhow ,
when its cut thick and its good quality steak ,
i find it hard to beat ....
and im a sucker for lamb chops , not sure how big lamb is for you guys ,
but lamb loin chops are just fantastic in my books ...

of topic i know , but often the next favorite subject with stoners apart from weed of course ,
is food ,, hahaha ..

led05

Chasing The Present
I love meat and I find talking about meats in this forum is very interesting and instructive but talking truth about ganja stirs unwanted controversy and drama like if it would be a football game or politics and I cant really understand it

It is amazing to see every single country cuts beef differently, even neighboring countries have different cuts for the same animal

So what you call T Bone and Porterhouse for me it is the same cut, it is the same rib but it is just more tenderloin or less.
Is this correct?
View attachment 18853086 View attachment 18853085
In this country I am living, they refuse to make strip steak. According to wiki you call it NY strip in Usa. Strip steak is my favourite cut, because they dont have it I buy what would be the porterhouse part of the rib with more tenderloin.
Is strip steak and what french call entrecot the same? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrecôte
It is very interesting to see: what americans/canadians call sirloin and what british/kiwis/aussies/southafricans call sirloin are two different cuts

Tomorrow Laos is probably getting chopped the top half and very impressive sister N Thai 6 x Laos Mango is ripe too, I will have pressure harvesting next days
Laos is very sticky this season
View attachment 18853089 View attachment 18853090
hey funky ,
yea porterhouse is also called sirloin here,
and what ledo is referring ot as porterhouse in usa ,
is called tbone here ,
honestly , my favorite-tasting steak is usually rump ,
albeit the cheaper of the bunch , well here anyhow ,
when its cut thick and its good quality steak ,
i find it hard to beat ....
and im a sucker for lamb chops , not sure how big lamb is for you guys ,
but lamb loin chops are just fantastic in my books ...

of topic i know , but often the next favorite subject with stoners apart from weed of course ,
is food ,, hahaha ..
Yes, T Bone & Porterhouse are marketed as pretty much same here but as you can see from your pic, the porterhouse has a nicer filet cut (tenderloin) than the T Bone, and yes Strip Steaks are called NY Strip, especially here in NY which is where I live :) -

I agree 1000% on the emotions & dishonesty attached to cannabis, to me dishonesty & getting all emotional over plants is a waste of time, terribly inefficient and inhibits progress, likely the basis for some...

Much of the Lamb we get here in states comes from Oz Wal, I'm sure there it's incredible, you guys are the lamb kings I do reckon

Piff_cat

View attachment 18853313
looking good led,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, got a feeling this one will be strong ,,,,,,,,,,,lime madness x laos
real nice smooth edged lady there. some exerpts from an article on copy number diversity among cannabinoid genes/ enzyme synthasase. one of the lines tested was called 80e.
80e is se asian sativa showing a very close relation to a squierrel tail thai landrace when medical genomics tested. in the study 80e produced 3 smooth edged phenotypes all of which were immune to powdery mildew. additionally the smooth edge 80e had more copy numbers of important outlier genes.
Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 12-56-16 81780771 - 2020.01.03.894428v1.full.pdf.png
80e.jpg

8880e.jpg

here are some pics of dj9 sq tail ladies too
IMG_20230611_191651.jpg

notherthai.jpg

1686696522755.png

led05

Chasing The Present
real nice smooth edged lady there. some exerpts from an article on copy number diversity among cannabinoid genes/ enzyme synthasase. one of the lines tested was called 80e.
80e is se asian sativa showing a very close relation to a squierrel tail thai landrace when medical genomics tested. in the study 80e produced 3 smooth edged phenotypes all of which were immune to powdery mildew. additionally the smooth edge 80e had more copy numbers of important outlier genes.
View attachment 18853854 View attachment 18853855
View attachment 18853856
View attachment 18853857

View attachment 18853858

View attachment 18853859
Love the info - thx for sharing ^

One the males I’m using is like above; 75% SE Asian x 25% Gambian

268E1CB0-B6C9-43B4-9D10-2D1DB2B721E5.jpeg

Few observations

1) lots of plants in flower lose the extent of their serrations especially the non fan leafs / sugar leafs

2) lack of serrations could be indicative of the “goods” but as we’ve seen & learned in the Gambians plants with no serrations fall apart & have serious transpiration issues - there’s a fine line & balance that’s necessary

3) fertilization (minerals, synthetics) can effect the presence or lack there of of serrations

Peace y’all

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
View attachment 18853854 View attachment 18853855
View attachment 18853856
View attachment 18853857

View attachment 18853858

View attachment 18853859
intersting stuff piff thanks for sharing ,,,thought of you when i seen this little strange one ,,what you make of the growth?

20230608_140210.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts