What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cambodia weed market.

TINY RASCAL

Bottom line in Phnom Penh :
Exaggerated regarding the weed service for tourists.
For a dubb. And I think that KHMER got smarter in a bad way, bringing seeds from an almost pure indica via Thailand.
_20221201_032922.JPG
_20221201_033333.JPG

Most importantly, grown under immature hands.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for posting photos. Cambodia has always been the place for cheap weed. The old-time weed was very good back in the day. A lot has to do with who you get it from and where you get it in the City. 😎

TINY RASCAL

A buddy from the states is here visiting me and grabbed a sack of weed to show me. From a foreigner who claimed to have the dankiest stash in Phnom Penh(Cambodia), that he'd met in a bar along the river side... We're just blazed a joint and I just laugh about what hed told me.
He said: "Yeah nigga the dankiest in Phnom Penh. That's a "SUPER SILVER HAZE." .....I know what exactly the look, the taste&effect of this amazing hybrid but most importantly my friend knows even more than me because he can smoke it everyday of the SSH.
He's my black friend from Compton neighbouring Long Beach.

You probably notice like us ,if any of you had rolled and smoked this hybrid before. Below is the pic of it.

IMG_20230701_191419045_HDR~2.jpg
Me,I say that it's not even close of a look to the SUPER SILVER HAZE.