What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

A

acridlab

I ordered a 6 pack fem. %100 germination. 4 MALES. 2 girls. 2 girls are stable. Grows great. Not great. Nothing like any real cookies. Don't expect to even come close you will be sad. Unless of course your happy lying to yourself and everyone else that in fact you are growing cookies. My advice would be to never order seeds from cali connection.

Sorry u didn't catch a good pheno,, crazy bout hermies, weird I haven't seen one nanner yet, on my 9th pheno.. n yeah, I never did expect the clone only cookies, just wanted the new genetics, could very well, have cherry pie, something in it.. it's dank, none the less,, very.. and no sir, I for one,will not pass them off as cookies, if I had that intention, I would have never posted them online for the world to see..Thanks for your photos, and report...nice looking grow

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I never had a single hermi on my 2 ladies. Other 4 were straight males in veg. Pre flowered for a few days and a shot of bloom later. Straight males! Heres my newly acquired forum cut. I was not targeting you personally as a fake cookie grower and apologize if I came off like that. It's just what I felt like I was with those seeds and 2 females I did get. That I say again are nice plants. Just not what I was really looking for, based on my personal perception of the brief marketing in front of me prior to my regretted purchase. Way danker strains available in clone around and defiantly on seed banks websites. IMO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 20
A

acridlab

think I'm just on defense cuz all the negativity that we caught for popping these seeds,, u were just posting ur experience with em, n that's cool.. crazy u got straight males,, n ur leaves look more sativa than any of mine,, wonder what the heck cc did with these packs.. shows there is some truth to the instability in they're gear.. all in all, I think some of us got lucky,,but I prolly won't buy any more of his stuff..I see he just put out alien og again,, starting to wonder if I got one of those on accident, lol,,cuz I've been saying from the beginning that my phenos reminded me of an alien,,, who knows,, thanks for the words,, peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
to say people are "hoarding" forum cut is some silly and naive shit…like abja roots said, we passed her out freely and 3-4 people on this forum are the ONLY reason half the damn country is whoring her out. we barely made any $$ off her, we could have knocked her up and tried to cash in but didn't, instead we passed her out and then a dozen other "breeders" got her and cashed in instead of us. so when people say we are hoarders it pisses me off because thats the opposite of the case. even animal is all over the place now, and i don't make any money off seed sales or any shit like that, OTHER folks all took advantage of our kindness and now they are the ones banking in. so kill all that misplaced negativity!!!

in retrospect i should have made s1 or did a larger release at least that way people could be growing real cookie crosses and not swerves fake shit. it goes beyond genetic instability and guessing games with swerve, he is genuinely a shitty dishonest person and he doesn't deserve one of your hard earned dollars. to brag about running cali connection or rep his gear just shows you are naive and being taken advantage of. swerve made his GS cookies seeds without ever verifying if it was even close to a cookie cut, despite dozens of people calling him and saying otherwise. he did ZERO testing, and later commented that his first GS cookie crosses were 60% HERMIES!!!! he is the ultimate example of a greedy lying shitbag and he makes his living off scamming newb and unsuspecting growers.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
to say people are "hoarding" forum cut is some silly and naive shit…like abja roots said, we passed her out freely and 3-4 people on this forum are the ONLY reason half the damn country is whoring her out. we barely made any $$ off her, we could have knocked her up and tried to cash in but didn't, instead we passed her out and then a dozen other "breeders" got her and cashed in instead of us. so when people say we are hoarders it pisses me off because thats the opposite of the case. even animal is all over the place now, and i don't make any money off seed sales or any shit like that, OTHER folks all took advantage of our kindness and now they are the ones banking in. so kill all that misplaced negativity!!!

in retrospect i should have made s1 or did a larger release at least that way people could be growing real cookie crosses and not swerves fake shit. it goes beyond genetic instability and guessing games with swerve, he is genuinely a shitty dishonest person and he doesn't deserve one of your hard earned dollars. to brag about running cali connection or rep his gear just shows you are naive and being taken advantage of. swerve made his GS cookies seeds without ever verifying if it was even close to a cookie cut, despite dozens of people calling him and saying otherwise. he did ZERO testing, and later commented that his first GS cookie crosses were 60% HERMIES!!!! he is the ultimate example of a greedy lying shitbag and he makes his living off scamming newb and unsuspecting growers.

You are honestly my hero.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
For me now cookies are old news. Don't get me wrong, I would still take a cut if someone was offering. In just the last few months I have seen so many awesome plants that were made by the people growing them. It really sparked my interest in making some of my own crosses and seeing what kind of fire I can make. Especially after reading the cookiefam interview in a magazine and realizing that the forum came from a seed somebody found in a bag of "real" cookies. Just made me think that all the seeds I have been saving from accidents in my grow could be fire just waiting to sprout. I could have the next cookies or gorilla glue, you never know until you try......

A

acridlab

Yeah, definitely a tiring strain.. and I agree with poster that said he "should" have made s1s, we wouldn't b here..n I def. wasn't bragging on these beans, I was just answering the original posters query. Think they are great smoke, that's all that matters.if I were ever to brag about a strain I didn't create, it would be reservas sour kush,,

Buddle

Veteran
Drama, drama, drama..one thread was all it took to realize why I seldom come here any more..Glad you guys got something decent in your packs.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
People that bought swerves "thin mint gsc" expecting forum cut results just shows they did not do their homework and bought in to a name.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Swerve says it all right in that video lol

"This isn't the girl scout but it looks and smells exactly like it"

Red herring

50State

Is it too much to ask that people STFU about fake cookies. Please keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself or start a new thread instead when it comes to this matter. And I don't care about the breeders past, at all. You killed a guy that's nice! Are your seeds any good?

It's hard enough to make good choices about what seeds to buy since all you have to go on is a picture(Stolen?) and a description(plights of fancy? with little to no useful information!) and no actual reviews. So, for once it would be nice to be able find and read a thread/s with actual pictures and info/smoke reports about strains I'm interested in (Like this one started out as) that doesn't contain the opinions or presence of trolls carrying on about the validity of the strain or it's breeder which has no bearing in this conversation what so ever, it's an answer to a question that was never asked.

The number of trolls and goofs on here makes me not want to post a question in a new thread. Because most the replies would be pure shit and have nothing to do with the original question (much like this thread did, Thanks trolls).

Maybe abja roots should self or ibl the cookies if he has have the mom and maybe some beans (Hell I'd buy them right now) and just kill the market with cheap a dollar a seed Original GSC It's not too late (OR is it), and No need to advertize !!

I see most breeders today as cake decorators that didn't even make the cake or the icing, they just put the two together and put a price tag on it. The seed originators get no dough or credit and the name they chose are stolen and used to hock new seeds. It's sad to see this but that the reality of the seed biz i guess. Until Monsanto gets in the game with their toxic GMO's, suicide seeds and lawyers that is lol.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Is it too much to ask that people STFU about fake cookies. Please keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself or start a new thread instead when it comes to this matter. And I don't care about the breeders past, at all. You killed a guy that's nice! Are your seeds any good?

It's hard enough to make good choices about what seeds to buy since all you have to go on is a picture(Stolen?) and a description(plights of fancy? with little to no useful information!) and no actual reviews. So, for once it would be nice to be able find and read a thread/s with actual pictures and info/smoke reports about strains I'm interested in (Like this one started out as) that doesn't contain the opinions or presence of trolls carrying on about the validity of the strain or it's breeder which has no bearing in this conversation what so ever, it's an answer to a question that was never asked.

The number of trolls and goofs on here makes me not want to post a question in a new thread. Because most the replies would be pure shit and have nothing to do with the original question (much like this thread did, Thanks trolls).

Maybe abja roots should self or ibl the cookies if he has have the mom and maybe some beans (Hell I'd buy them right now) and just kill the market with cheap a dollar a seed Original GSC It's not too late (OR is it), and No need to advertize !!

I see most breeders today as cake decorators that didn't even make the cake or the icing, they just put the two together and put a price tag on it. The seed originators get no dough or credit and the name they chose are stolen and used to hock new seeds. It's sad to see this but that the reality of the seed biz i guess. Until Monsanto gets in the game with their toxic GMO's, suicide seeds and lawyers that is lol.

I'm sorry but I disagree with you. I actually purchased the cali conn Gsc and grew them out. So I believe that gives me the right and obligation to say whatever I want about them. More so than someone that didn't waste their money or experience.

miscbrah3284

Veteran

lol i literally cant believe all the newbie growers in here who bought into the scam beans are calling us trolls for trying to protect and help the community

completely disrespectable and pathetic.....you guys deserve what u get in those packs lol cali con artist sheep

A

acridlab

some of us are simply trying to post some grow reports...could be any beans. jus a lil silly on everones part for coming in here, fugn it all up.

A

acridlab

Starting to finish up,, not the cookies according to the pros, so be it.. Don't really care much.. I got conned, n these fookies conned they're way right past WiFi in my garden...basically, aside from all the drama, these plants 'are' really nice.. I feel that the hundred bucks was well spent, only a true cheapass would think they were ripped off with these.. and these 'did' come out better than the sinmints, the phantoms, and the candy land, that I've tried. with that being said, I do agree that these are nothing like the forum, scm, dhn, ogkb, or any of the "real" cookies out there.. taste and aroma are Damn similar tho. I wouldn't doubt if these are some type of alien crossed with some cookie cross.. that's the closest thing to them that I've grown.. who knows,lol..,I'll post finished and dried buds in a week or two. After that, I wouldn't care if ever heard the words cookies, or thinmint, ever again..
Peace

Attachments

• IMG_20140203_203041.jpg
    IMG_20140203_203041.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140203_202831-1.jpg
    IMG_20140203_202831-1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 18

50State

lol i literally cant believe all the newbie growers in here who bought into the scam beans are calling us trolls for trying to protect and help the community
Well I'm sorry that nobody thanked you for all the great input and helping to further the conversation. Let me be the first Thank you to all the Cookie Monsters out there that ruin every thread they touch with their it's not cookies, you're retarded and butthurt about not having the REAL cookies. I don't like the guy making the seeds so they must be shit, and you should hate him too.

completely disrespectable and pathetic.....
That just about sums up all your posts in this thread.
Thanks

50State

@acridlab - Those Phookies look good. Good job man. I have some Candy Land seeds hope they're nice. Have any advise or pictures of those, Smoke report ?

@MrGoodBudz - Wasn't talking to you. You gave info and pictures (plant's look good), the males in a fem pack is crazy but dutch passion did the same thing to me once. Still have all kinds of seeds from that. So, good job! Thanks for helping.