What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cab of Dankness! vol.2- Bubba Kush and Fighting buddah!

Doug_Marsh

Fellow 250 user here myself, although I will be upgrading to a 400 after this run. Your garden looks great! I would love to try some of that bubba but unfortunately I live in a state where this cut is not available. I was also lurking your old thread with the c'99 and grapefruit and I must say they looked dankalious. I had a buddy grow out some of the grapefruit and I know what you mean my the fruit section at the grocery store. Nice work! How was that soda btw?

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Doug_Marsh said:
Fellow 250 user here myself, although I will be upgrading to a 400 after this run. Your garden looks great! I would love to try some of that bubba but unfortunately I live in a state where this cut is not available. I was also lurking your old thread with the c'99 and grapefruit and I must say they looked dankalious. I had a buddy grow out some of the grapefruit and I know what you mean my the fruit section at the grocery store. Nice work! How was that soda btw?

thanks bro!

i now have a 400watter now.......

that soda was excellent! verry potent...... had the giggles playing xbox360 for about 2 hours then i knocked out..........

gots some sensi star and la confidential this time around..... coming soon....... :joint:

thanks for the imput! everybody:wave:

peace!

mm