What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cab of Dankness! vol.2- Bubba Kush and Fighting buddah!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Hey brothers and sisters! :wave:

i have a bubba kush cut i accuired at a med club and all i know is that it looks dank and smells wonderfull! i'm also growing a fighting buddah cut w/ a fellow icer/friend gave me:D thanks bro!:wave: you know who you are!

the bubba was vegged for about 3 1/2 mos while the fighting buddah was veggeg about 1 mo......both vegged under my 250w/hps....using flora nova veg.... now they are at flower around day 40/ish........

bubba is in a 3 gallon pot and fighting buddah is in a 2 gallon pot, both using foxfarm ocean forest soil:yummy: and pure blend pro during flowering and and added monster bloom at week 2.... will flush for last two weeks.....that sound right? they are around day 40 and i have been using a 250whps but have recently upgrated to a 430w hps a bout a week ago!

here with the pics! :lurk:

fighting buddah.....

7557fightingbuddah1-26-07-med.JPG

7557fightingbuddahtops1-26-07-med.JPG

bubba kush......

7557bubba-126-07-med.JPG

7557bubba31-26-07-med.JPG

7557bubba2-1-26-07-med.JPG

enjoy!:lurk::bongsmi::joint:

peace!

mm

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
D A N K!

Looking good and frosty there brother..how long does bubba kush go for ? Love how the fan leaves look on the bubba..so fat and healthy looking..

k+

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
I think it goes for 60-70 days? i heard of people recomending letting her go 70......

and thanks bro! right back at ya! K+

peace!

mm

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
those plants look so happy and healthy. that bubba kush looks Honey Comb! cant wait for your smoke report.. just love that Kush flavor, i cant get enough. Happy harvests!

G

LOOKS GREAT MM...they're lovein the new light. i pick up a cut of the og and some Bubba from a friend...you know who you are too!!! i hope mine do as well.the bubba and og are seen in front ...Peace bro>>Joe :wave:

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey Joe....... those are some nice and happy looking plants! they look really healthy! can't wait to see what you can do w/ these babies:D

its my first harvest after not growing anything....( other than the bagseeds that got burnt to a crisp last run) its been a while! and i'm looking forward to this harvest:D

thanks Buckeye!- one of the most resinous plants i have come across growing!

teddy bud- thanks for stopping bro!

dimebag- smells so danky! i got a carbon scrubber on the end of my fan and it still smells dank in the room the cab is in! not as nearly as much as if i didn't have one though!

the ms. loves rubbing and smelling my plants....... and she don't even smoke!:D she says that the fighting buddah smells like grape soda.... and that the bubba kush smells strong like coffee and fruit....... she likes the buddah though! in smell!

peace!

mm

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
one prob......well not really a prob..... but the branches/colas on the bubba kush are getting really heavy. last time i opened the cab the branches were leaning sideways! i tied em up w/ some of those green ties i got from home de~pot....... they are not that big in size(the colas) but they are heavy!

7557bubba2-1-26-07.JPG

peace!

mm

G

looks great man keep it up you will enjoy the smoke for sure of that bubba..

beancounter

Veteran
wow, that bubba looks identical to JDOG's.. rarely do u see clones look so identical in different grows.. but when I saw those Bubba shots I thought this was JDOG's thread for a second..

they look very healthy and happy, i'm sure you're in for some nice buds :joint:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
thanks beancounter and swerve:wave:

i should check JDOGS threads to see what i'm in for!

i'll try to take some pics right now.......

peace!

mm

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Dude they do look like mine.
You got that from a club?
Thats awesome.
Mine are actually at the same stage of growth even. lol
If it smell like sweet dank minty OG Kush. Thats it.
Pretty sure it is from the looks of it.
Sure does get dense bro.
Make sure it's totally dry before you jar it up.
Because it stays wet in the middle longer then most buds.
It doesn't like alot of food at the end of flowering.
So maybe start the flush soon.
Or keep the nute levels low.

This some of the best indica on the planet in my opinion.
IT has a nice sativa edge to it that adds alot to the high.
Makes it more complex. Sleep inducer.
Also let it go at least 70 days. Any sooner and it won't have it's full potency or flavor. That last week makes a HUGE difference in yield,high and mostly taste.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
cool! thanks JDOG!

I got my cut from a med clup in santa barbara..... thanks for the info! she is at around day 45..... when should i start to flush? i'll start to cut down on the nutes for now......... i'm verry loking forward to these ladies!

peace!

mm

mtnjohn

Veteran
lookin good MM
curious to hear how you like the bubba
i'll be checkin this thred for sure
mj

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hi mtnjohn!:wave:

here's some updates!:yummy:

:lurk:

bubba kush.........

7557bubbabush31-28-07.JPG

7557bubbacola21-28-06.JPG

7557bubbakush51-28-06.JPG

7557P1180055.JPG

both.... bubba and fighting buddah......

7557colas1-28-97.JPG

Fighting Buddah.....

7557fightingbuddah21-28-07.JPG

7557fightingbuddah31-28-07.JPG

peace!

mm

Last edited:
G

hell yea MM, good job homie. i've already told you but those bubba pics are great :D

is that bubba a slow veg or what? you vegged those for 3.5 months? seems like a very long time :chin: i'm curious

the fighting buddha kief is quality A+ remarkable.....can't explain it simply, you'll see

harvest time is on the way :woohoo: