Cab of Dankness! vol.2- Bubba Kush and Fighting buddah!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
some updates....... day 52.........

fighting buddah.......

7557fightingbuddahcola2-7-07.JPG

7557fightingbuddah22-7-07.JPG

bubba kush........

7557bubbaclose2-7-07.JPG

7557bubba22-7-07.JPG

hey UN:wave: i don't remember excactly how long i vegged her.......? stoner memory:D how long do you think? i did top her for clones a like twice......

TrichomusCaesar, and mtnjohn:wave: thanks buddies!:wave: some K+ your way!

chop day is getting closer:woohoo: :bongsmi:

Edit:
mr. rep said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mtnjohn again.

enjoy!

mm

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
some updates!

the fighting buddah has been chopped! i was keeping track of the trichromes w/ my radioshack scope....... 20% amber 70%cloudy and 10%clear........chopped at day 62!

fighting buddah.......

sorry the rest of the buddah pics i took were all blurry.........

7557fightingbuddah2-15-07.JPG

bubba kush.......day 62..........

7557bubbakush22-15-07.JPG

7557bubbakush32-15-07.JPG

some lighting experimenting.......

7557bubbakush42-15-07.JPG

7557bubbacolas2-15-06.JPG

peace!

mm

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey guys!

the bubba has been chopped! i choped it down 2 days ago....... its hangin' to dry now:yummy:! the fighting buddah should be done drying........... let me take a look..............

mm

Moppel

Grower for Life
looks good man. Fighting buddha is a great strain. I am smoking mine as we speak......how do you like her?

mtnjohn

MM....buddy.....i just love looking at your pics

the bubba looks phenomenal...as does the FB
hope you enjoy

mj

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Moppel said:
looks good man. Fighting buddha is a great strain. I am smoking mine as we speak......how do you like her?

i really like her alot! i love the high! verry heady and light......... but will get you a bit confused and zoned out if smoke a good amount of hits........in an ejoyable way....... always puts a smile on my face no matter what is going on in the day! verry uplifting high......... leaning toward the sativa side....... has a bit of thump to it but not too much.......just enough! i would say...... something about 60-65% toward the sativa side.......... smell and taste...... smells of sweet blueberries w/ a hint of dank and pine..........verry yummy:yummy: smelling! taste is berry/hashy/piney.......... verry smooth smoke......not too much expansion......... I likes her verry much!:bongsmi:

mtnjohn said:
MM....buddy.....i just love looking at your pics

the bubba looks phenomenal...as does the FB
hope you enjoy

mj

hey bro! thanx:wave: that means alot! K+

peace!

mm

Last edited:

sugabear_II

that fighting budha look so nice - i'm a big burmese fan it has such a wonderful high and flavor good work

suga

G

guest5703

dude, its crazy how much ur bubba resembles mine! when i saw yours it made me happy, to re-assure me that its legit bubba! Great grow man i just stumbled on to it today, very danky indeed, hope you dont mind a couple shots of my bubba in coco, i only let it go about 50 days, peace brotha!

i love the purple tips on the calyxs!!!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey sugabear:wave: thanks bro!

i love the high also! always puts me in a good mood! verry nice flavor.......berry/piney'ish.......:yummy:

caligreen- thanks bro! verry nice plants you got there!:yes: i don't mind at all:D feel free bro! i like the colors also that come out this bubba!

peace!

mm

_angst_

Not to be a weirdo, but keep tobacco away from your plants. Do not touch them after you've smoked a cig and keep the pack out of there. There's a virus that is common with tobacco that infects pot plants, too, I hear.

guineapig

Chat Moderator
Very very nice!!!! those plants are super-healthy and i love the way bubba grows so short and squat.....

thanks for the pics!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
thanks guineapig!:wave:

angst- the cig box is where the temp probe is located........don't want the hps rays directly on it giving me bad readings........no cigs in the box.....;)

thanks for stopping by guys:wave:

bubba kush bud........
7557DSC00770.JPG

peace!

mm

Hindu Killer

I dont have the actual Bubba clone yet. But I do have some Bubba S-1's and they are one of the best looking indica's Ive personally seen to date!! Thanks again Bro!! Awesome pics all!!