What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"C99 and grapefruit dwc flower pix"

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
here are some pics of c99 x=line and grapefruit from femaleseeds.nl. grown in a 14gal rubbermaid and some airstones. i'm using flora nova grow/bloom and am pumping a lil bit of earth juice bloom along w/ the flora nova bloom at this stage. which is day 46 of 12/12. also used some superthrive in veg and haven't since i switched to bloom. i also fim'ed them and lst'd a lil bit then scrogged. as you can see in the pics they overgrew me a lil bit. using a 250whps and a hydrofarm air cooled hood w/ glass.

here are the pics...

my cab.

the screen and the rubbermaid

C99 x-line

Last edited:

FormerOGer

maybe its just my def. of "flower", but I interpret that to be harvested bud. A little disapointed when I clicked on this...but maybe I don't know the lingo that well..

formeroger,
your definition is way off. the hairs havent even started to turn colors yet (a good indicator that yuor thrichomes are nearing peak potency) harvested flowers are usually dryed and manicured, which these are not.
mexicanmafia,
your cindy looks real sweeet dude. its one of my fav's, youll be very happy with her! what do you expect to yeild out of this?

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i have no idea about weight but i hope its more than 5 oz's. last run w/ some nl#5 i yielded 7oz's in my c13 w/ 250hps. had three nl's topped, but not scrogged.

i have one question for you guys? from when do you start counting flower time? from when i put the light to 12/12, or since they start shooting pistils? :chin:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
FormerOGer said:
maybe its just my def. of "flower", but I interpret that to be harvested bud. A little disapointed when I clicked on this...but maybe I don't know the lingo that well..

sorry for dissapointing you lol!:wave:

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
heys sleepy, thanks for stopping by and the link! :wave: 12/12 it is then.
i overgrew the scrog though. i wish the buds would have been more even, i can't complain thogh.

Last edited:
G

FormerOGer said:
/////Man are you kidding!?i cant believe you would come to someone elses thread and say youre dissapointed :moon: if you grew you would know thats a picture of a flower,no where was it said harvested bud :confused: :moon: Sorry Mm to go off topic,those girls look sweet :yoinks: .I usually start counting at the first day of 12/12.I never heard anyone going from the first sign of pistil's or flowers until i read something at CW awhile back,but i think most breeder's/seed dealers go from day one 12/12.Those are two nice ass strains Bro.Im germin some FMS C99 right now and some C99 x GrapeFruit by WallyDuck,so i cant wait to see how youre babies end up.Peace and stay safe,FMD....

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
:wave: some udates! :yummy:

day 50 flower and frostin' up verry nicely! and plumping up too :yoinks:

whats up fmd aka dww :wave: thanks fo' stopping by!

c99 day 50

grapefruit day 50

and a lil side by side comparisson.
(left)gf (right) c99

enjoy :joint:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
sleepy. they just keep getting more pungent every day! not that strong danky oder but more a grapefruity/ cituisy/ fruity yummy aroma! can't wait to taste the finish bud! my girlfriend that don't smoke said it smells scrumcious(spelled wrong), smells like the fruit section at the grocery store she said.

G

absolutely, those GF's do smell wonderful. I was just beside myself when the ones I had going started to really stink up, the smell was intoxicating, beautiful, just like MM said, the fruit section at the grocery store... BTW, keep up the good work, nice plants man...

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
!! C99 chopped/harvested !! week 8, day 56

!! C99 chopped/harvested !! week 8, day 56

yup! the time has come for my lovely cindy:canabis:
the buds look wonderfull and smell as good as it looks! minimal leves on my buds making manicuring a breeze. smells like sour pinapple/orange/grapefruit w/ a danky piney hint. its truelly mouth watering :yummy:
trichcroms are all cludy w/ a few, widely scattered amber trichs.
here's the pics, enjoy!

gonna take some better macros later. enjoy!

mm

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
btw... grapefruit still finishing up. almost there! gonna wait till day 60 or so, ill take some grapefruit pics tonight and before/after chop.

Hideyoshi: thanks bro for stopping by and for the kind words :wave:

mm

Last edited:

vodka

nice scrog mexicanmafia! those leaf macros were nicely done as well. hope they live up to your expectations. Smoke report? I think I may be they only stoner left to not have tried c99 lol.

G

Well I havent tried c-99 but I sure as hell want to. Hopefully when I go to amsterdam they'll have it on a menu. Until then hows the high and potency on that and yield. The short flowering period is hard to beat for a sativa dominant.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hi :wave: vodka and overdoze!
i haven't smoked c99 before either!

Yield, probably like an oz :yoinks: . it would have done better but the grapefruit took over in flowering. did'nt affect the canopy much after taking the c99 down, looks full exept for the 3 big c99 branches i took off but left the popcorn buds fatten up for more c99 smoke till i chop the gf's at day 60ish i'm thinking. just took a look at my gf's and they look done but i'm gonna let em go a lil longer.

i'll definately post a smoke report when the buds are ready :joint:

oh and overdose, i've been wanting to go to amsterdam for a while now and probably go after july. how much am i looking to spend here? thanks.

mm

Latest posts

Latest posts