What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"C99 and grapefruit dwc flower pix"

G

Looking tasty! I did get some grapefruit seeds and have two small ladies another week or so veg and i will flower them.

T

THCV

hey mm, nice grow. I love C99 too, with all it's delicious fruitiness, and looking at your thread makes me think it's time to try grapefruit too. blaze on...

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
a c99 nug shot! i had this stashed for a rainy day! well it was just fucking hot and i decided to stay in my a/c pad! its a tad bit over 3 mo's cured, has lost most of its smell but still smells good but more "subtle", taste is also quite fruity/hashy at this point but the high is outta this world!

enjoy! :lurk:

mm

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
Sleepy said:
nice macros, MM...

how are they smelling these daze?

peace.

High mexi! Yes, some damn nice shootin'. Nice plants too!

Peace, TBug :joint:

NOFpuXnk

looks like im digging up an old thread here..
i wish i found it sooner...
this mexican mafia guy is a hell of a grower

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey thanks NOFpuXnk! glad you like the thread!

gots one bean of each grapefruit and c99 that ill be soon cracking................!

can't wait! miss the fruityness so!

peace!

mm

G

DAM MM...absoloultly beautiful....
this has been here the whole time.....where have i been?

LOVE the way you describe the high....high
: after hitting the first bowl i got a quick head rush and warm feeling in my head. verry pleasing and comfortable whitch the smell and the flavour made it that much more pleasant to smoke. tasty i said, and packe the second bowl. i puffed, and i puffed, and i put the bubbler down. beginning to wonder what i was doing! just sitting in my couch thinking yummy w/ a smile on my face. i had been bitchsalped w/ a second wave! i've been pretty much wasted for the past hour thinking how much i liked the smoke and the high! verry potent! verry nice head high warm and verry stoned fell my eyes falling but having a blast typing and playing on my xbox in between posts!

and the GF....EXCELLENT job man.:)

drdankenstein

i'm pretty impressed with the yield for 250w... very nice! buds look awesome and tastey as well

are you gonna show your next grow in this thread too?

S.O.T.G.

Sweet shit buddy, looks like your ladies are doing really well for a 250. What kind of nutes did u use? I'm doing some experiments with some new nutes but would love to know what kind of love juice u put into these ladies.

I'll be watching!!!

Keep it green,

S.O.T.G.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
S.O.T.G. said:
Sweet shit buddy, looks like your ladies are doing really well for a 250. What kind of nutes did u use? I'm doing some experiments with some new nutes but would love to know what kind of love juice u put into these ladies.

I'll be watching!!!

Keep it green,

S.O.T.G.

i think i used some flora nova veg & bloom............and some superthrive............ used a lil floralicious at bloom...........thats about it...........kept it as simple as possible............ the flora nova buffered the ph just right and i only neded to do minor corroctions once in a while............

think ill go hydro again next run..............

drdankestein- i already had a grow after this one..............check it out! in my sig.............-Fighting buddah and Bubba Kush................

i gots some kyle kushman strawberry cough...........and some fighting buddah just starting to flower............... think i'll start a thread on em soon............

still gots a small nug of grapefruit from this grow from beggining of 06,,,,,,,,,,,

i'll get some pics later...........

peace!

mm

Adam

HOLY JEEBUS!
looks like this is a while ago..
YES SIR! THIS MEXICAN MAFIA FELLER KAN GROW! :yes:
holy cow i wish i could give you some real k's but im still a new member
ill give you some fake ones anyways tho! :joint:
awesome pics! :dueling:

later :wave:

J-Roc

Woops look like i went and revived this thread again.. im sure its not a big deal to the mexicanmafia super grower but there nice pics and u shoulda taken more!

HobbyGrower

Great job. Currently growing GF and bagseed side by side. Grapefruit is kicking the crap out of bagseed, no joke.

Solid genetics coming out of Female Seeds. I've grown Widowrella from their x-line and what an amazing smoke, easy to grow, hard to kill. 1 plant yielded just over 2 zips under a 150.

Latest posts

Latest posts