What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

by chance im going to be in Amsterdam on 4/20...Other then Coffee shops?

Closet_Glow

Im going to be in Amsterdam on 4/20-4/23 please give me some ideas to fill my time...Ive been to Amsterdam before so i have already done the whole coffeee shop thing...is there place to be specificaly on 4/20? im going to the Vango meuseum...other then that please fill me in...

p.s if it worth seeing/expeciancing i dont have a problem jumping on a train...no more then a hr ride please :jump: :jump:

G. Sensi

HAPPY 4/20 in advance brother! I know Im the first to admit theres at least a twang of envy in me! I cant recommend anything like museums, but if you like Vietnameese food there is a RIDICULOUS restraunt right around the corner from stones cafe off Warmoestraat <<spelling. I jus got back from there after 4 days and a bday celebration in march, and Im Kicking myself that I didnt find this thread before I went!... Maybe not on 4/20, but if you got a day check out these places from this thread... have fun!

ilife said:
For the best quality import and water-hash you have to go TILBURG, Holland to tOeEmALIJN Coffeshop. The menu will please any real connoisuer of HASH. And if you get to meet and smoke with the owners, then you will really get to experience quality connoisuer HASH from around the world. Really nice people.

http://www.toermalijn.com/

iLiFE

British_Bulldog said:
You sir, have come to the right place for hash info, lol

First of all, the best hash isn't usually available over the counter and you have to know people.

Second, Amsterdam is a rip off and usually low quality, although some good hash can be found if you look hard enough and have a big enough wallet.

Rather than that, and having travelled around most of the Netherlands looking for the best hash, the only place I've found I can recommend going to is The Wall Coffeeshop in Eindhoven, which sells very high grade Moroccan hash at a very good price.

Here's a pic of some of their "Cristal Royal" I purchased recently at the very reasonable price of €10 a gram!

11015RM1B.jpg

If you're staying in the Dam, the price of a return ticket from Amsterdam to Eindhoven is €29.30, but worth every cent when you can stock up on this awesome quality, and their weed is much better than Amsterdam too.

Here's a link to their website menu: http://members.chello.nl/c.thewall1/start.html

And the address is Marconillan 23c, a short walk north of the train station.

Peace

Its all from this HUGE Thread >>>> http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=80552&highlight=HASH+EGGS

In the city, personally I was really impressed #1 with GREY AREA! Chocolope and Crystal trichs were diamond!

PEACE

-g

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Yea,thats right...The 1 that you get 1.1 for 12 euros is the kind there at the green place...The real deal...Bubble like waterhash and all the exotic odors of classic morocco...

B

British_Bulldog

I agree, the Green Place is good - the guy who served me and chatted with me was friendly and knew his stuff.....as well as having primo quality ;)

Closet_Glow

well first i wanna say that being 4/20 dint matter much in amsterdam...seems to be more of an american holliday...I stayed at the bulldog and ended up at the greenplace by acident because i would shop at the grocery store next door...anyways while there I met a cool local guy and we smoked and talkled about Amsterdam and its laws and suuch...i found it strange that you cant grow with lights indoors...anyways green place was the bomb but i did try alot of other places