What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

buy Plant pictures

Is there any stock photo or professional photographer dedicated to sell cannabis plants pictures?
i need sometimes for webpages or magazin, for illustrating the articles, but never have enough

Is there any stock photo or professional photographer dedicated to sell cannabis plants pictures?
i need sometimes for webpages or magazin, for illustrating the articles, but never have enough

you might check out a dude called Doobie Duck. He is one of the most phenomenal cannabis photo guy this side short of working for HighTimes mag shoots. His macro and other work is off da hook as the youngsters would say. Man is an artist!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Search the web sites and contact the person directly. I'm surprised though as it seems common practice to steal the PIC, use it and say sorry if caught.
A mate of gypsy's did start one once, but I don't think it got any buyers of pics and a million sellers. Only heard of it for about 3 months.

Cvh

Supermod
You are free to use any pic you like in my Album (Jack Herer). Would be cool to see if a pic of mine would be used for publication.
In a few weeks I'm going to add pictures of my latest Super Skunk grow.
Contact me if you would like me to make a specific one for you.
No charge, free to use like its yours even for commercial use.

Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Quite honestly, and I rate doobieduck, but if you set up your own thread, and asked for the PIC you wanted eg seedling, bud close up etc, you'd have half a dozen to pick from in 12 hours.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
There is actually a company doing this. I'm not going to give them any publicity, but it didn't seem like a bad idea.

Latest posts

Latest posts