What's new

busted

EastCoast710

B

BAKED_BEANZ

there was no risk of any fire !!! there was a bucket of water in the corner of each room . they only stole the power so they could give extra money/profit to charity .

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
i believe in australia , that the power company actually reports unusual usage of power to the authorities .

yes if cannabis was truly legal it would be grown outdoors there would be no money in it to keep the lights on, not to mention they would have found the benefits of it decades before now. and god knows how much suffering of some people could have been avoided without prescription pills .

and shotty people stealing power hahaha

how do you think the world has tomatoes and other fruit/veg out of season. plenty s grow indoor under lights, its just less intensive but more efficient than growing under hids. I mean a industrial greenhouse set up is completely different to and indoor mj grow.
and th comment about having to steal power is bulshit theres many warehouse grows using legit power. stealing power = jail time.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

bullshit is it ..... lol . i,m talking in australia if they were to do that grow not steal the power they would be busted it would =jail . the power bill alone would be ridiculous and be reported in a sec . and a warehouse grow would be exactly the same in australia , yes a better chance of hiding the high usage thats about it . considering i know a power reader personally , i know for a fact they obligated to report back any strange usage to there supervisor who intern passes it to the police . you think power readers are stupid, my mate knows exactly what homes have high power usage , even if the power reader doesn't report the high usage the computer that records all the data does

lets consider this for a minute since i,m so full of bs, a warehouse in aus , would they even risk a massive power reading with the possibility of being bought under the spot light . and risk say 8 plus years in jail for taking the chance that it was a reasonable figure( the power reading ) and wouldn't draw any attention . no they wouldn't risk it. they,d jack the power and show a reasonable reading and steal the rest . do you even have a clue what a warehouse power quarterly bill would be . you,d want to have nasa on the front door not to draw any attention to it

you guys here are so focused on the morals of stealing power , its the absolute last thing that worries the people doing grows like this in aus , its nothing compared to the jail time faced if they get caught with the plants.

then again what would i know i,m just guy who grows couple plants for a bad back

my best guess is you have no clue what go,s on in aus, cause if you did you wouldn't be calling me out on it

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
bullshit is it ..... lol . i,m talking in australia if they were to do that grow not steal the power they would be busted it would =jail . the power bill alone would be ridiculous and be reported in a sec . and a warehouse grow would be exactly the same in australia , yes a better chance of hiding the high usage thats about it . considering i know a power reader personally , i know for a fact they obligated to report back any strange usage to there supervisor who intern passes it to the police . you think power readers are stupid, my mate knows exactly what homes have high power usage , even if the power reader doesn't report the high usage the computer that records all the data does

lets consider this for a minute since i,m so full of bs, a warehouse in aus , would they even risk a massive power reading with the possibility of being bought under the spot light . and risk say 8 plus years in jail for taking the chance that it was a reasonable figure( the power reading ) and wouldn't draw any attention . no they wouldn't risk it. they,d jack the power and show a reasonable reading and steal the rest . do you even have a clue what a warehouse power quarterly bill would be . you,d want to have nasa on the front door not to draw any attention to it

you guys here are so focused on the morals of stealing power , its the absolute last thing that worries the people doing grows like this in aus , its nothing compared to the jail time faced if they get caught with the plants.

then again what would i know i,m just guy who grows couple plants for a bad back

my best guess is you have no clue what go,s on in aus, cause if you did you wouldn't be calling me out on it

yeah if your a complete dumbass then yeah it would equate to jail.. if you grow under the guise of a legit business why would anyone be suspect? as long as you have a legit ''front'' and a reason for high power usage you would be fine. think about how many industries use very high amounts of power.

and no I don't know what goes on in aus, my comments are not specifically based on aus. its a generalisation. I live in the uk where its a very similar climate regarding the illegality.
Here, ''if'' I wanted to have a larger grow I would have a legit power source but have a good excuse for using it. power companies here like it when you pay for power, they don't bother much. if at all.
on the other hand when the national grid loses power, they look for where ever they are loosing it from. id say 90% of larger grows get busted here because they steal power. that's what gives them away.. I would imagine that to be the case in many places.
if you only grow small amounts for personal, you probably don't have the experience of trying to grow on a larger scale without getting caught. no offence. I cant comment on warehouse grows but can definitely giv my opinion on larger set ups... obviously the lager the op, the harder it is to hide. and that includes power consumption.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

well you said it all, I,M NOT IN AUS , end of story . this is what i,m referring too i,m not generalising .

my only recommendation would be not to tell someone there full of bullshit , unless your dam sure off the facts/which you are not

Last edited:

St. Phatty

It sounds like if you are going to grow in Australia there is an even greater need (than we are used to in the US) for keeping the power bills down.

Mostly for stealth/ security, also for saving money (but everybody has that problem & it bears a relation to prices)

So it sounds like a Light Dep greenhouse with supplemental LED lights, powered by a generator, is one example of a good way to do it ... between summer outdoor seasons.

Didn't know Australia electric company was so narc-y about power use. Increasing the need for Stealth.

Of course, one other option is to have a business that uses a lot of electricity. A machine shop with a 3 phase converter will explain a LOT of power use. They consume 2 kW easy. If it's running every time the power guy comes to read the meter ...

If the power bill has to be explained, then the big power hungry tools help in that department.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
well you said it all, I,M NOT IN AUS , end of story . this is what i,m referring too i,m not generalising .

my only recommendation would be not to tell someone there full of bullshit , unless your dam sure off the facts/which you are not

I all bullshit when I see it. and I saw it..
by your own admission, you haven't got a clue about commercial growing so how would you have a clue about how to keep it stealth? (no offence)

are you honestly trying to tell me that aus is like another planet to everywhere else?? lets explain it in simple terms for you..

power companies know when they are losing power.
they look for the source of the lost power and find your grow house and arrest you.

scenario 2..

you do it smart, either by having a front or doing smaller grows in many properties as supposed to one huge one an pay the bill lol
the power company wont come looking if your paying.

or maybe your right and the aus companies like giving away free power and not checking where it gone.. lol not likely. business is business anywhere on the globe it works the same. don't let people steal your profits.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

I all bullshit when I see it. and I saw it..
by your own admission, you haven't got a clue about commercial growing so how would you have a clue about how to keep it stealth? (no offence)

are you honestly trying to tell me that aus is like another planet to everywhere else?? lets explain it in simple terms for you..

power companies know when they are losing power.
they look for the source of the lost power and find your grow house and arrest you.

scenario 2..

you do it smart, either by having a front or doing smaller grows in many properties as supposed to one huge one an pay the bill lol
the power company wont come looking if your paying.

or maybe your right and the aus companies like giving away free power and not checking where it gone.. lol not likely. business is business anywhere on the globe it works the same. don't let people steal your profits.
question for you genius, if i was in a country that its illegal to grow , would i be spurting off that i,m a commercial grower . lol i wouldn't be getting hung up on the fact i only grow a couple of plants for my bad back . you can whistle dixie for all i care and make all the assumptions and generalisations you like lol

and yes power companies do look grid loss , but i can also tell you another thing , its very difficult to track to a specific address . it loss over a whole grid . which can be thousands of homes and business,s .they also allow for a certain amount of loss they only go looking for it is enough to warrant it . i will tell you a correct fact though . i don't grow hydro at all doesn't mean i don't know about it . like you seem to have assumed already .

people are so big on making assumptions .

i,ve given my facts and its what they are . its that simple .

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
didn't say I was a genius but thank you! :)
hmm let me think.. well I would imagine that 50% at least of the people here grow where its illegal, before the us started legalising medical mj, almost everyone here would have been growing illegally. did that stop people showing off large grows or talking about commercial growing?? no it didn't.

you didn't post any facts anywhere, just your opinion.

edit: you are seriously uneducated about the national grid and how power companies operate, they can trace where electricity is being stolen from... and you don't even grow indoors?? lol tbh this is just getting silly now, I will leave you to tell people whats what pro..

B

BAKED_BEANZ

edit, why bother . people can make there own mind up on whats what

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
edit: you are seriously uneducated about the national grid and how power companies operate, they can trace where electricity is being stolen from

BS. They bust commercial ops here frequently where the dudes have been stealing electric for 2-3 years. The power company comes out to my place every year to check my lines because they know I grow. The power companies here have dicks working for them who's only job is to drive around looking for power theft.

iTarzan

The world is a better place without those idiots growing anymore. They had no concern for anybody else's safety.

I don't wish they were busted. I wish they were tazed by their hideous wiring. LOL!

They needed to get out of the game for good though.