What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi! let talk about these seeds. who is gonna buy some? and grow them. some killer thai crosses, thai stick, golden thai aka laos, ultimate oaxacan cross and legendary Nevil´s work included. to me very reliable and unique offering. this guy is working these narrow leafers for years. Im surprised its available, there is cross MM x Neville´s Haze 15, should be very tempting for those who are looking for frankincense haze..

CaptainDankness

They probably are really good, it's from Kangavita's work and Nevil too. The prices are a little high and apparently Kanga just got out of prison and ain't too happy. Kanga was talking about moving to Europe and selling seeds, but until then it's just Bushweed with them genetics.

I personally hope Kanga releases his Oaxacan pure, that I might pay for just wish I had climate, might have to spend a year in the Everglades. Lol

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehe some controversy right? there were some controversy between Nevil and Kanga too :D you can read it in description of mm x oaxacan: "Nevil’s rip of two of Kangativa’s best lines". MM is Kanga´s work for sure. but crosses with neville´s haze, its Nevil´s work? no? and super haze laos Im sure its Bushweed´s work. I would say price is very high, but quality is straightly guaranteed it seems to me.

CaptainDankness

Where to find Bush Weed Seeds Homepage?
I don't know about a homepage but he's selling them here

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product-category/seed-boutique/bush-weed-seeds/

Hi Everybody,

On my first free day I have to stand up and have my say.

I worked with Nev on the understanding that we do the genetics together and if anything was to be released that had my strains in it I was to be part of it...well we all know what happened there and please dont think I am doing this because Nev has gone, you can be sure I had my say to him while he was around.
Now I find Bushweed has gone and done the same thing.

I had my life ripped apart by getting busted, lost my home, everything and the worst part is I havent been able to do what I love for 6 years.
I have had to rebuild my life from scratch, with no help from anybody, not even the people who are selling my genetics.....They walked all over me, because I trusted them and their word.

I see some of you are glad to see the genetics released, but I can assure you they would have been thanks to some very good friends who have done the right thing by me and I know they will be reading this so I say again thank you all, it is people like you that make this world a better place.

To all of the people on here who have welcomed me back, thank you so much it means the world to me.
tiphat.gif

My plans at the moment are to keep working for the man and it is highly probable I am moving to Europe next year, where I will continue work with the medical side of things and also continue work with Sativa's.....thats about it for now I have had my bitch, so to all of you Happy Growing,

Peace and Love,

Kanga

Bob Green

Hey Maha,

I don't support BW in any way but I might as well clear a few things up as far as the lineage.

The Gold Thai, AKA Thai78, Thia came from hempy and has nothing to do with the Laos. Supposedly it was reproduced 6 generations outdoors by Hempy's Uncle Tony in OZ since 1978. It was then crossed to Kangas giant Mullum cut named Beast. I have kept a cut of the MM78 for years and love her. But I also found full blown hermies and plants that where just not high enough quality to keep around. Takes a little digging as would be expected.

The Super Laos was from a different person BLB in Thailand. The original farmer they got the seeds from was shot and killed by the cops. Same Laos line Donald M shared with us in the line you call Maos we both love. BW got Laos F2s from DM and the Haze from Charlie Garcia to make his Super Laos x Haze currently being offered.

:tiphat:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey Maha,

I don't support BW in any way but I might as well clear a few things up as far as the lineage.

The Gold Thai, AKA Thai78, Thia came from hempy and has nothing to do with the Laos. Supposedly it was reproduced 6 generations outdoors by Hempy's Uncle Tony in OZ since 1978. It was then crossed to Kangas giant Mullum cut named Beast. I have kept a cut of the MM78 for years and love her. But I also found full blown hermies and plants that where just not high enough quality to keep around. Takes a little digging as would be expected.

The Super Laos was from a different person BLB in Thailand. The original farmer they got the seeds from was shot and killed by the cops. Same Laos line Donald M shared with us in the line you call Maos we both love. BW got Laos F2s from DM and the Haze from Charlie Garcia to make his Super Laos x Haze currently being offered.

Nice info greeny ,
i found the same as you with the mullum thai 78 ,

5 out of 6 girls were hermies ,, the sixth i pulled as it was starting to toss a few males flowers , so in fact 6/6 ,
but i liked the smoke for sure , reminded me of some of the old thai stick ..

im not sure these seeds were tested properly if at all ...

your info about the laos is spot on ,
except i did sent bushy a few of the originals i got from blb ,
not that many , maybe 15 all up ,
and yep the rest were all f2 ,

while i loved that laos , it also throws some hermies ,
there was always a few seeds in every plant ,
never clusters of them like one would expect from a hermie ,
just the odd seed here and there ,
acceptable for growing ,, for breeding , im not so sure ...

perhaps more selection was needed to find a girl that doesnt do that , if there is one to be found ...

id support bushy in his endeavors , if he had consulted with the guy that initially made those seeds ,and come to some agreement,

though it seems he didnt ....

Limeygreen

Veteran
I grabbed a pack of the Super Laos Haze myself before hearing the controversy. I have some vegging a bit now, cuttings taken. One male showed himself already in small cup the preflowers came out full and look like they might open up to some pollen sacs already, may give him the chop if that's the case.

KITCHA

Veteran
I wanted to share a note from Bushweed that I got as a response to a message I sent him seeing if he and Kanga could work it out, Peace Kitcha

P.s We are Aussies and there’s always a way to work through things. I hope Kanga can reach out to Bushy and sort it out.

As soon as I heard Kanga was pissed I directed real gorilla to pull them, but he has ignored it.

Kanga doesn't have a single seed of his own anymore, but I am happy to share every line I have with him, whether they relate to his work or not, that was always the case. However you can tell him on a thread preferably that whatever monies I collect from the MM OAXACAN I will give to him, we are both good friends of his old grow partner, and the offer to have access to everything I haves still stands, but you can also share this thought of mine, which is that Kangas breeding was well beyond anything Nevil achieved. That's my opinion anyway. Please share that thought mate.

You tell him that I will help him anyway I can to recover his collection, but the idea that any outcrosses of his work are still his is long gone.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey Maha,

Hi Bob, I know its different than super laos, I was just following DM´s thoughts when he stated laos reminds him good ole golden thai.. I dont know at all, I was not there in 70´... wish you good luck with cross. maos is very good cross. no hermies here, maybe one banana on one female out of 10. and when you assume I grew it far from its home climate, just great work from DM :respect:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
id support bushy in his endeavors , if he had consulted with the guy that initially made those seeds ,and come to some agreement,

though it seems he didnt ....

great info from you bros. well I understand your feeling. ethics is definitely needed it keeps relationship in good shape. but look at Nevil, he ripped Kanga, okay. before that he bought some seeds from Sam the Skunkman, an promised he will not use it commercially and he did. :D and you and me are growing neville´s haze, we enjoy it without ethical problem. :D

I can get these seeds without buying it. but some people cant and I think this is great option for them. I thought that MM x 78thai is more worked though. but anyway I didnt see many offerings of pure thai genetics in last twenty years. there are guys who love thai so much that they dont mind hermies. those who mind can always buy destroyer, but its not pure thai by no mean.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
great info from you bros. well I understand your feeling. ethics is definitely needed it keeps relationship in good shape. but look at Nevil, he ripped Kanga, okay. before that he bought some seeds from Sam the Skunkman, an promised he will not use it commercially and he did. :D and you and me are growing neville´s haze, we enjoy it without ethical problem. :D

I can get these seeds without buying it. but some people cant and I think this is great option for them. I thought that MM x 78thai is more worked though. but anyway I didnt see many offerings of pure thai genetics in last twenty years. there are guys who love thai so much that they dont mind hermies. those who mind can always buy destroyer, but its not pure thai by no mean.

It would be nice to see ace double thai available again....

I

IncenseRosemary

From my expirience on indica dominant seeds i will kept as keepers 5-7 on 100 seeds, on Sativas 1-3 on 100 seeds.

Bob Green

Hi Bob, I know its different than super laos, I was just following DM´s thoughts when he stated laos reminds him good ole golden thai.. I dont know at all, I was not there in 70´... wish you good luck with cross. maos is very good cross. no hermies here, maybe one banana on one female out of 10. and when you assume I grew it far from its home climate, just great work from DM :respect:

Hey Maha,

I had twenty something of the Maos and have narrowed them down to three most sexually stable Laos leaning ladies.

They where heavily stress tested when a light burned out in the middle of winter and I was out of town. Left in the dark and freezing for a few days some caught PM, and a bunch hermed pretty bad. I had a few that threw light nanners from the ordeal but they got the chop. The three remaining are very nice though. Not an ideal selection process but it did the trick.

The MM78 lady I named Medusa's Beehive will throw late nanners if mistreated but I love her smoke and still have her around. She is a very light feeder.

I am also looking at four Gypsie Thai Stick ladies and have an F1 of the NH21 x MM.

That's pretty much my current Asian harem I am digging through again once the summer heat dies down.

:gday: