What's new

Burnin' Fuel - Bottle Rocket Smoke Report

G

Hi BT... :wave:

I just noticed that the Bottle Rocket is now on "buy now" status on Seedbay for $60. It used to be on a "regular bid" auction STARTING at $35. I think I bought the last one from bidding. I got it for the opening bid of $35 as previously mentioned, and I don't think that was appreciated...possibly the reason for the $60 buy now price.

BTW.... those seeds were supposedly shipped to me on October 4, and they still have not arrived...starting to look like $35 wasn't such a good deal after all :frown:
MG

G

. . . .

With shortage of supply meets demand,prices rise.
See: 'Oil' as an example.
At any rate,sixty bucks is a good deal,and BR (and those related-releases) never retailed for $35.00,ever.

3109BRLemon-Day40Cure-2.JPG

Last edited:
G

LOL@ Mastergrow,lucky bastid,I seen it and almost sniped ya on that 35 buck deal,shoulda friggen grabbed it when i saw it.A couple packs started at 35 and never went,if memory serves me rite.Thats what happens when ya procrastinate.Now I gotta pay oil prices!!

G

Damn thats a tasty looking nug. Definately like Rez's strains. Better get some BR soon, before their all gone.

G

Rezdog said:
. . . .

With shortage of supply meets demand,prices rise.
See: 'Oil' as an example.
At any rate,sixty bucks is a good deal,and BR (and those related-releases) never retailed for $35.00,ever.

3109BRLemon-Day40Cure-2.JPG

So the seedworld is no different then the rest of the capitalist gangbangers out there.. I'm dissapointed.

Oh and never say never, ever :woohoo:

Plz dont get offended tho, i'm sure in the end, it's worht the 60 bux

Last edited:
G

I really really really hope my buds come out looking like anything like those photos from all of you ..... please pray for me this is my first actual grow on my own... so please pray :)

G

he said it never retailed for 35, and he didnt lie. it auctioned for that sure, but that was below regular price about half actually , go check seedbotique the RETAIL SHOP.... you got lucky. Your seeds are probably a day or 2 away if you havent already got em. it's not often you find a deal like that on something so nice.

you will certianly like them once they get there anyway, i've got some going now and they fuckin stank. really looking forward to trying it out.

THC

3legdog

My pack in the fridge has 'mi thinks' 14 beans in it . I think i will sow them next spring & great pic's in this thread. Peace all 3ld :wave:

G

RED145 said:
LOL@ Mastergrow,lucky bastid,I seen it and almost sniped ya on that 35 buck deal,shoulda friggen grabbed it when i saw it.A couple packs started at 35 and never went,if memory serves me rite.Thats what happens when ya procrastinate.Now I gotta pay oil prices!!

LOL@RED145...
I wouldn't have blamed you for sniping me. I really didn't expect my bid to win, although I frequently give the opening bid for BR and a couple other highly desirable strains that I normally couldn't afford. I figure that sooner or later I would sneak one through. :woohoo: Just good auctioning. :D

http://www.seedbay.com/item.php?id=13327

EDIT: Seeds arrived safe and sound on 10/24
MG

Last edited:
G

HELPFUL AUCTION HINT:

NEVER,EVER BID UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE OF THE AUCTION.
EVER.

Then,when you do bid,bid the highest you plan to,and higher than you THINK the other guy will bid.

I could go into detail,on How to Win Any Auction,
because I've never lost one I wanted to win,EVER.

The above statement is simple,and right,and takes little-to-no practice to make Perfect.

Cheers!

. . . .

G

Some helpful pot smoking programmer needs to make a Seedbay snipin prog,like they got for e-bay,Save me a lotta late nights waiting on the clock!!!!

G

Hey Rez...you're killin' me man! :biglaugh:

He's right though. Strategy and patience, and the world of auctions is yours!

I was sniping an auction on Ebay once...with like 2 min to go. I was in turn sniped by a 3rd bidder, whose handle was....he_swoops. :mad: Very appropriate. :bandit:

IMO, all auctions should be like 3 hours long, and scheduled in advance... :dueling: ... sluggin' it out on the keyboard! :yoinks:

:off2: ...sorry. Bottle Rocket...with a lineage of C99, Airborne G13 (Killer Queen), and DTC99(Grimm's Durban/Thai~C99)... a dangerous combination of some of the planet's most powerful sativas (seatbelts recommended)... how can you put a price on that? :confused: :yummy:

MG

Last edited:

Mojave Dave

How is the high with Bottle Rocket anyway? Is it all a head high like I hope it is, full of silly-ass giggling and looney outbusrsts?

G

Mojave Dave said:
How is the high with Bottle Rocket anyway? Is it all a head high like I hope it is, full of silly-ass giggling and looney outbusrsts?

We can only hope MD! :bat:

Last edited:
G

Will be germin' 4 of these babies this eve :woohoo: I think I will be able to post pics later in the grow.
MG

Latest posts

Latest posts