What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bugman trys a mars hydro FCE3000

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive giveing all 4 another smoke, this time with buddys we all came to the same results as i did on the first report ,but with 1 thing diffrent 2 of the 4 are above mid grade as far as high still no taste or aroma except #2

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
cleaned an ready to go
100_8437.JPG
100_8439.JPG
100_8440.JPG
100_8441.JPG

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
top to bottom
grape ape
white truffel#9
grape pie
cpsslt=cherry pie/sunset sherbert/lemon tree

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Damn @bugman52 glad you are feeling better.
the wife and I haven’t felt the best over the weekend but just a cold I guess, no fever or anything bad.
I got a couple things for you so need to get together soon again

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
just a cold is how i started out,i had no fever.
sounds good you mite want my cut of white truffel#9 taste an smells just like gg4 but a little more pronounced

gizmo666

thanks for posting up informative pictures as well
from watching your thread seems a good part of my problems is probably my light is too close when i'm growing
think the next grow i'll use it a bit higher
good luck with your grow
your last grow despite the end with watering turned out well hope the smoke is good for you
peace

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i forgot to set the timer back to veg hours ,so they have been on 12/12 ,some are showing sex,so it will be a quick run ,i still have11 of the seedlings i another room vegging under 18/6