What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bugman trys a mars hydro FCE3000

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
So Bug how ya feeling about the light? I might give one a shot
im loveing it so far, its vegging fine an im sure it will flower just fine .
im running a FCE4800 in another room, bigger foot print an im loveing it, ive vegged an flowered under it twice with real good reselts.
ive had no problems with either one [O an ive ran both at only 75% power]
its a great light .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
all right ive been a little slack posting, O an i fliped 5-7 days back , they got bigger lol
100_8327.JPG
100_8328.JPG

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Thanks the quality of the pic suck.
no on the led;s they were all got last fall, so this is the first summer ive ran them .
i have to say the rooms are much cooler than the HID lights an still nice size buds comming.
my next run in this room will tell me for sure on the heat an bud size

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i was hoping for a little bigger yield , it was a littler harder to hand feed in that coco, well adjusting the amount of feed.
next round will be in a soil mix. But it will be all clones of my least producer ,also taller more lanker plants

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
im also kinda disapointed those cherry dought , 3 had no aroma at all not even sweet hay, but 1 has a mild sweet floral/fruit aroma
ill give a smoke report when dryed an a little cure

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
theres 8 diffrent clones in there ,all are medum to tall lankey plants with kinda small buds . [some of my most liked buds].
im hoping to keep the size/hight down inprove bud size they already have aroma/taste/frost.

Akss

im also kinda disapointed those cherry dought , 3 had no aroma at all not even sweet hay, but 1 has a mild sweet floral/fruit aroma
ill give a smoke report when dryed an a little cure
That's to bad I thought the buds looked pretty damn good definitely frosty..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
all right smoke report
1-4
1 no aroma till i broke up the bud, then mild earthy/citres/pine , taste earthy/pine /citres
2 sorta earthy/burnt orange /dough, taste about the same burnt orange earthy , the taste stayed the same all the way threw the joint [by far the most aroma an taste of the 4]
3 no aroma till i broke up the bud then mild lemon /pine/muskey taste like lemon hay
4 no aroma till broken up, nice sweet/citrus hay , taste about the same
only 1 had any aroma/taste that was #2 an it probley want make the cut all were mid grade at best.
i have 6 more seeds im hoping ill fined something better in those
100_8455.JPG
100_8456.JPG
100_8457.JPG
100_8458.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts