What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bug problem?

Abdthi1966

Premium user
IMG_6502.jpeg

So you can’t really see anything here but I put the pic up for a general reference to the grow. I haven’t actively grown in ten years before now and all in all everything has been going pretty well. However, the only odd thing I see is some leaves with nibbles on the end. I smoke bombed with some doctor doom before the flip when I introduced some new clones but I still see evidence of eating. Mind you I’ve inspected everything and can find anything. I just think it’s strange and I have looked around and pics of differing things but can’t seem to get a good idea. All in all the plants are healthy and just starting to show their buds, just wondered if anyone had any thoughts. I’ll upload another pic of a bad leaf or two later once the lights pop back on for the day

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your plants look really good. Keep a strong magnifier around and look every day at the underside of the leaves on every plant. When you used Dr. Doom fogger you killed all the adult and crawling live bugs. However, the insect eggs will not be affected and will still hatch. The best policy with mites is to hit them every 3 days for a total of 12 days in a row. That way you will kill the newly hatched eggs.

Also, I would add more wattage to the plants above by adding an extra 100-watt LED to the garden, you will be glad you did.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Right on, thanks mate. I have a 1200w led spyder, dual spectrum(10 bar set up) thus far but I had considered some extra reds. https://ledgrowlightguide.com/bml-spydr-1200-led-grow-light-review

First time using these lights but they were super cheap off of OfferUp three full set ups for 300$

Thanks for the advice, it’s been awhile since I dealt with bugs haha but I’ve been looking forward to the end thus far. I’m at like week three or so and some of the smaller ones are just coming on while one of the clones is already frosty lol. The harlequin in the middle with three main colas just keeps growing taller forcing me to move the lights as well

Latest posts

Latest posts