What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

hicksticky

Still at large...
wooo weee glad I was lead here :biggrin:
Nice thread! to you sir and bomb ass strains you got, some of those haven't made there way around here yet, so I will live vicariously though your grow.:tiphat: Subbed

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Nice line up!!!!

Thanks, this should be a lot of fun. I haven't started a thread in almost two years. Keep coming back!

wooo weee glad I was lead here :biggrin:
Nice thread! to you sir and bomb ass strains you got, some of those haven't made there way around here yet, so I will live vicariously though your grow.:tiphat: Subbed

Which ones in particular have you not seen? It's nice to live through others at times. And yes, you are right about the bomb ass strains. My mother is watering

Absolutely lush and beautiful budman... :respect: ... What else can I say my friend... You're kill'n it... :tiphat: -F.S

Thanks dude. I owe it all to the soil and then giving the ladies an environment conducive to great growth. Give them those things and just get out of the way.

budman678

Veteran
Everything looks real niiiice! Definitely jealous of the GG#4. Can't wait to see some buds!Man.

You are so witty! I can't wait for buds either. Just a matter of time. The nightmare will be flipped this weekend. The base is almost splitting, like a fat chick with stretch marks bursting at the seams. Looks really good though. We will be throwing a screen on her which coincidentally will be my first attempt at scrogging

We will prolly slam a screen on her about 2-2.5 weeks into flower. Thoughts? Ideas?

those are so nicely trained...they all look awesome, just awesome....DJXX

Gracias my friend. Been toying with the soil recipe and I think we've found a winner.

Also, some of strain whores, (cough cough) keep a damn tight garden for how much you have going on. I keep it very clean and low key. Clones sit at another location to keep numbers down and to keep my focus on producing top shelf flowers. Plus, I have helpers and buds that have been doing this longer than me.

Ps, wife just called me on the way home from a business trip to let me know the neighbors dog got under the fence and killed one of our chickens. I'm fucking pissed. Feathers everywhere and the bird was too mangled to attempt to clean it for soup.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lotta nice ladies popping up in this thread. I like your taste in genetics... and your growing the hell out of eerythang!
I'll be here for the rest of the show bro

:tiphat:

budman678

Veteran
strawberry cough nice

The strawberry cough. It's wild that I don't see more of this cut on here. I know it's old school but it's still relevant in my circle. This is my deserted island weed, well that and any of my delicious sours.

Lotta nice ladies popping up in this thread. I like your taste in genetics... and your growing the hell out of eerythang!
I'll be here for the rest of the show bro

Funny how things materialize. Made some great friends over the years including my time on OvErGrow. When OG died, it took me years to find this place as I thought the community dispersed. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and get ready for a fun show. I have finally figured out the soil mix and have some popular elite cuts. I have many many beans to sort through as well.

I am getting my weed computer worked on so there should be a great update around Xmas. Chop shots, dried shots of AOS, Soul train, kksc and sour diesel x sfv (your favorite). I will also be posting pics of my first scrog on my nightmare diesel. It's already filled up a 3x3 and I counted 53 tops last night. Gonna blast her with 600ushio in an adjust-a- wing

Gg4, forum and more berries on deck

DJXX

Veteran
hey is the Nightmare Diesel from Sin City??...i have Petrol Whitenightmare in flower on day 50ish and it looks proper for sure...have you ran the Nightmare Diesel before??..DJXX

budman678

Veteran
hey is the Nightmare Diesel from Sin City??...i have Petrol Whitenightmare in flower on day 50ish and it looks proper for sure...have you ran the Nightmare Diesel before??..DJXX

Hopefully SilverHawaiin will chime in. This is the first time running it for me but he has been running it for years.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hopefully SilverHawaiin will chime in. This is the first time running it for me but he has been running it for years.

Good questions!

She's a cross made by a member here long back, Jonnybgood29. I was lucky enough to get gifted three cuts, and of the three, this is the one that made the, erm, cut.

A little birdie told me there are some beans in existence, but to be honest, I can't imagine finding much better after the hassle of sifting thru the seeds. As best I'm aware, this particular cut is the only one around. :dunno:

If I had to sum her up, I'd say she's a longer-flowering sativa-leaning hybrid, fer sher. I take her to +/- 85 days. Done & dried right, she smells like nasty (yet compelling) rotten fruit, with some fuel-y undertones.

The smoke is my all-time favorite AM smoke. Strong stone yet clear-headed. Focus-herb, if there ever was such a thing. ..Yet not too racy that you can't smoke her in the PM.

I'd definitely not quote me on this, but as best my lousy memory can dig up, I think the cross is something like Sour Diesel x Great White Shark x Jock Horror. But don't hold me to that. All I can say with certainty is that IMO she's a special plant and I was very fortunate to have been given her.

Here's one at 72 days (purple belongs to a GSC that was sharing space):

picture.php

Personally, for me, she is a favorite favorite favorite favorite variety. She would be in my top three personal, I reckon.

Not sure what else I can offer that's meaningful. I've got a ton of thoughts about this plant in my brain, though that's not to say they're well-formed or even articulate-able. :)

A few other peeps have given her a spin, maybe they'll offer their two cents.

budman678

Veteran
I will do my best to keep this post on track, but I will warn you now. I have a lot to share and with me being capped at five pics per post this could take a while.

Nightmare Diesel after being cleaned up. She is actually in a 15gall smart pot where before I believe I mentioned 20gall. Regardless, I counted 53 bud sites yesterday. I am also in the midst of putting together an octagonal screen for support. I have NEVER scrogged before but have ALWAYS wanted to. Here goes nothing:

akP7mdX.jpg

scjQi2C.jpg

U6i9kvY.jpg

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
...my macro games needs serious help. Here is some freshly trimmed KKSC taken at 63 days.

Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough:

KHo7W1T.jpg

8T51jzj.jpg

ss6Stt7.jpg

DIloDDG.jpg

budman678

Veteran
...cont

another round of KKSC. Excellent canopy management, but i've been growing her for almost a decade.

Whc5cH1.jpg

T95cojW.jpg

rlPUe5n.jpg

Still getting a handle on this girl. She is new to me....forum cut cookies

jKfOQvw.jpg

N5s1tid.jpg

budman678

Veteran
and last but not least....

gorilla glue #4

bPMeDtR.jpg

IitptHQ.jpg

she def grows more lateral than vertical

MXhW67r.jpg

i7nMzJU.jpg

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
I know, TGA Seeds and subcool gets a lot of shit around here but we found an awesome pheno of Ace of Spades. Oh yeah, she gets colorful when the temps drop...

YAqQ9XU.jpg

tRHVXzx.jpg

LlWi0RC.jpg

03CeehR.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts