• Notice: We're currently in the process of cleaning out tens of thousands of old spam threads that have been archived as well as a load of fake user accounts. This is taking its toll on the database server so please bear with us if you notice any performance issues.

Bublawi ( Bubba Kush x Malawi) FEM.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Wonderful outcome sativaman514 :dance013: Truly explosive flowers, look really potent, resinous and hard. This is a very promising cross, your feedback is much appreciated and sorry for not replying before :shucks: I'm having trouble to follow all the threads in this room since the update (lack of time too). Guess it's a good moment to ask your opinion of your outcome after a few months of curing. Please let us know, i'm sure others are also curious.

sativaman514

^^^^ Thanks Dubi! And sorry for late response, I must have missed this notification.

You are absolutely right, both pheno yielded rock hard nugs with a lot of resin! Both parents are awesome genetics that really complete each other. Very stable sexually.

The Malawi dominant one is by far the strongest, and compare to regular Malawi it did not loose any of it's intense effects. Very fast onset, strong hit, deep and meditating high, trippy and heavy, very relaxing. As a heavy user, smoking a few grams a day, I can rarely finish anything over a small .5 joint. The Bubba dominant plant is less intense, making her almost a day smoke compare to the Malawi. Effects are relaxing, peaceful, calming, meditating... I think there is not a lot of Malawi influence in her. It is more a casual smoke, that I really enjoy.
I came back to this thread because I have an other Bublawi in flower, and just a week away from harvest!

This plant have even more Bubba Kush dominance: Smaller. stockier plant, with rounder and harder top flowers. Plant was topped once to grow more mains. Despite the golf size top flowers, she grew 4 juicy thick solid 8 inches colas.The smell is rotten, woody and earthy. Sadly, I was not able to bring some colours like in the previous run, because of natural temperatures. Also I think she had too much N. Soil was amended with too muck Kelp meal....

I have one more seed left! I hope I'll get a pheno that is more of a blend between the Bubba and Malawi.

IMG_2842.JPG IMG_2848.JPG IMG_2847.JPG IMG_2840.JPG IMG_2835.JPG IMG_2834.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
No worries :) thanks a lot for sharing your final insights on each pheno, sounds on spot on what one should expect with dominant expressions leaning each different parental plant. This third new one is very cute :tongue: heheheh super squat, with 0 stretching in flowering. She is indeed very Bubba Kush dominant in structure, stretching, ... with slightly miore sativa infuence and better flower structure and flower/leaf ratio than straight Bubba mother, although so far maybe less resinous, let's see how she finishes!

sativaman514

Final results with this Bublawi. The plant have an award winning structure. Very stable sexualy. She's a mass of beer can size colas. This would make an *insane* cross with Thai Chiang Mai!! (Just sayin, Dubi =) ....

She really surprised me showing some pink colours on fan leaves in her last week before chop. Plant showed a lot of vigour and finished strong, with enough resin to be happy. What really define her would be the hardiness of her flowers. Rock Hard. And her rotten smell is just lovely and inviting.

Plant was really a no care grow. She didn't need any extra nutes beside the dry amendments soil had before transplant. She only received tap water and Love.

I can't wait for a quick sample =) Thank you Dubi, and everyone at ACE seeds for this little wonder!

IMG_2853.JPG IMG_2862.JPG IMG_2854.JPG IMG_2855.JPG IMG_2868.JPG IMG_2872.JPG IMG_2869.JPG IMG_2870.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Congrats on the harvest of your third Bubba Kush x Malawi plant sativaman514 :D
She is indeed a dream come true for those growers with very low ceiling, i hope she pleases you like the 2 previous ones, enjoy!